Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
  1. MED
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Anyone tried Handbase or SmartListToGo with the 680 yet?
    Keycaps600 does work in contacts, but only if you have the box labled "disable in Phone App"" unchecked.

Problem with this is then the Favorites buttons don't work.... Can't have both it seems.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    anyone using CallRec 4.0, Does it work...?

matt
    CallRec 4.0 works fine on my 680.
    Anybody there who's using LightWav 3.2? Seems like its no go for my 680.
    I would appreciate your help - I am open to replace it as the later versions
    are just bad. I really like to assign not just ringtones but also replace alarm and notifications in other applications - Snapper, Calendar, SMS, etc.

Thanks, Mike
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    I'm running:

Planetarium
    Pocket Quicken
    Splash ID
    Worldmate Pro

Both Quicken and Splash ID sync flawlessly, all working great.

Add:
    PhonTuner
    Mobi Paint
    Last edited by iomatic; 12/08/2006 at 05:05 PM.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I am kind of bummed. Addicted to AnotherBall but you have to use the middle arrow buttons for the game now. My thumbs are too big to use two on the keyboard..
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    HandBase 3.5.1 appears to be working fine but not fully tested
    i can't seem to get sharknav to work :-(
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by sda View Post
    Yes and it works fine for me...Version 2.3.4.01 is what I have installed--Premier Edition
    i've got enterprise 2.3.2.01 installed and its working quite nicely
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2 View Post
    dont work for me:

Volume care
    Directory Assist - no 5 way nav support

All others seem ok that I have installed...too many to list
    on DA i've also noticed that after looking up a number, if you just go to click on "dial" a message pops up that says "This does not appear to be a supported Smartphone device! Cannot complete the requested operation."

I've been having to copy and paste the phone number because of this. grr!
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Okay - here's what I'm using, from internal memory and card:

Internal Memory:

LauncherX 1.2.32
    Agendus Pro 11.06 (seems faster - but not necessarily surprising with more memory I guess).
    Intellisync SyncClient 8.0.0.32
    Intellisync SyncMail 8.0.0.32
    Keycaps600 (the 650 version)
    Textras 1.0

Some things I have on the card that I've used at least once, but haven't tested thoroughly:

World Capitals 1.0.1
    ChangeName 3.1
    DVD in 1 5.0
    Filez 6.7
    Google Maps 1.0
    List 1.0.1
    netClock 1.3
    Sudoku by Andrew Gregory 1.20
    Toccer 0.9 preview 11
    VFSBackup 1.0

PalmVNC 2.0.5 - has various menu issues - mostly unusable for me - haven't checked for newer version

I haven't tried Verichat yet but I will - I have a "perpetual" license for it, but stopped using it in favor of Toccer when a Chatter/Verichat combo caused continual resets. I haven't installed Chatter yet either - I only use it occasionally now that I sync directly with my corporate mail server with Intellisync Mobile Suite.

Danita
    Well, I had this all done, and then my computer ate it before I could post it. Grrrr. So, here goes again.

I'm running SmartList to Go. Seems to be fine, but I haven't used it a lot yet. Just got my 680 on Tues, and took me until late Wed. to get all my apps re-installed (from scratch), find all of the reg. codes, etc., etc. Seems like everything's running fine except for one program. Explain that in a minute. Otherwise, seems like my "old" Palm is "back" and I'm a happy camper.

Handmark Solitaire isn't working right. Runs fine, but the black suites are nearly impossible to read - black parts don't really show up. I can guess relatively well at the number of the card, but can't tell which suite it is. Any ideas from anyone?

Anyway, I'll list what I'm running and versions. It's quite the list:
    9.95 Mahjong v. 2.2
    9.95 Solitaire v. 2.8
    ASL Basic Color v. 1.0
    ASL Vocab v. 3.0
    Bejeweled! v. 2.47
    Calcul-8! v. 1.1.2
    Converter v. 2.2
    CountEm v. 1.03 (from Laridian)
    CrossSumz v. 1.11 (trial just downloaded today)
    Daily Reader v. 1.0 (from Laridian)
    Docs to Go v. 8.002
    eReader v. 2.6.3 (from install CD)
    eWallet v. 4.1.0.18505
    Files v. 2.1 (trial? don't remember where I got this - install CD?)
    Holidays v. 1.1.6
    JShopper v. 1
    Kidometer v. 4.4
    Kinoma (don't remember seeing an icon for this????)
    Memorize! v. 1.0 (from Laridian)
    MineHunter v. 2.0
    Monte Carlo v. 1.0 (unregistered)
    MyBible v. 4.0 (from Laridian, w/ 9 Bible versions - program on device, Bibles on SD Card)
    Peg Jump v. 2.0
    Piece Puzzle v. 1.0
    PDA Playground v. 1.6
    powerOne Personal v. 2.0.9
    Pyramid v. 5.5
    Shadow Plan v. 3.1
    Shuffle v. 1.5
    SmartList to Go v. 2.6
    Sudoku Master v. 1.5 (from Real Dice)
    Top Hitori v. 1.02 (trial downloaded today)
    Word Wiggle v. 1.2

Yep - I definitely don't want to leave Palm OS and have to re-buy all this stuff. Again, everything seems to be OK except for the Handmark Solitaire, which I deleted - which is why it isn't listed above.

Haven't had any forced resets or any problems with any of the programs, except for the Solitaire I mentioned above. I have done 2 resets - one to re- check the sim card # (accidentally deleted it from eWallet), and once after a drop (grrrr. when'll they come out with a metal case???? Can't be soon enough).

Anyway, there's my list. Hope someone finds it helpful.
    Christy
    Palm user since 2000: Handspring Visor Deluxe (Blue) -> Tungsten C -> Treo 680

SAHM with not enough time to crochet/knit, cross stitch, "geek" (w/ my computer and/or Treo)
    Version 1.0 UK is what I have on my 650 but it does not work on my 680. Why I have the UK version, I don't know. And actually, it does work on my 680, but if I ever have to soft reset for any reason, AIM send the 680 into an endless loop. So beware. Everything else seems to be working fine. I love this phone (except for the battery life).

Additionally, VeriChat verions 2.86b works fine for me.
    Last edited by Silent; 12/09/2006 at 08:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by m.p. View Post
    Anybody there who's using LightWav 3.2? Seems like its no go for my 680.
    I would appreciate your help - I am open to replace it as the later versions
    are just bad. I really like to assign not just ringtones but also replace alarm and notifications in other applications - Snapper, Calendar, SMS, etc.

Thanks, Mike
    I think they release a new called Buzz. You may try it and see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntzupa View Post
    I think they release a new called Buzz. You may try it and see.
    It eliminate all sounds. I would like to assign different sounds to diffrent alarm, in different applciations , incoming calls etc. LightWav did it all in my Treo 650. What are you using for MP3 ringtone appl? Are you happy with it. Palm's own sounds like Specktrum ZX or better Atari generated. They should have asked Brian Eno to do some - like he did for Nokia. ;-)))
    Anyone know if Freedom from Toysoft works with the 680?
    m.p., I also absolutely loved Lightwav on my 650 and am having a hard time doing without it. I tried Ringo Pro, which is just okay, but doesn't start the ringtone until after about 2 or 3 rings (the vibration starts much earlier than that). But the latest version of Lightwav (1.7.1) crashes my T680 every time. I've been in touch with Danny Wong, the developer of Lightwav and he's working on an upgrade for the 680. In the meantime, I found a very old version (1.2) of Lightwav in my PC and tried loading it (clean, after uninstalling the latest version) on my 680 and, unbelievably, it works! It doesn't have some of the bells & whistles of the later versions (such as the ability to set the position of the start of MP3 ringtones, decide how the picture will be displayed, etc.), but it does play MP3s, allow different ringtones for different phone numbers and displays a full-screen caller ID pic. I figure I can deal with missing some of the bells & whistles I had before by using this version until Danny Wong comes out with the 680-compatible version. If you'd like the zip file with the Lightwav Pro version 1.2 that I'm using to tide me over, please let me know.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heterodoxos View Post
    CallRec 4.0 works fine on my 680.
    CallRec 4.0 does not auto record incoming calls.... it used to work on my T650....

matt
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MillsapsPE View Post
    Anyone tried Handbase or SmartListToGo with the 680 yet?

smartlist 3.0 works for me....

matt
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast