Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    so whats the verdict on Verichat? yes or no>?
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    i think earlier in the thread someone said that it didn't work, but then they got it to work. I hear verichat is no longer for sale.
    m100 Zire 72 Treo 650 Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2 View Post
    so whats the verdict on Verichat? yes or no>?
    Bad news, according to verichat.com, they are no longer going to sell the verichat software. Are there any other good chat software out there that work as well as verichat?
    We are all dead, we just don't know it yet.
    Wow! What happened? They were bought by Nokia?

Quote Originally Posted by thxac3 View Post
    Bad news, according to verichat.com, they are no longer going to sell the verichat software. Are there any other good chat software out there that work as well as verichat?
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    What im wondering is if verichat will still work after the paid subscription expires...probably not..darn. There are programs like Mundu, which is pretty good, and another one that starts with a 'C' that I can't remember. If verichat won't work after the subscription I'll have to use Mundu.
    m100 Zire 72 Treo 650 Treo 680
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    waah?! i just paid them a couple months ago! what happens to existing customers?
  7. cvt
    according to Palm, blackberry connect for 650 does NOT work with the 680 (and yes, I know i have posted this in another thread - i just wanted to put it here for completeness)
    Quote Originally Posted by milan View Post
    You may download the latest beta (680 support) from http://www.kwik.cz/palm/treo/profiles/

Milan
    You're excellent Milan
    Since Verichat is no longer going to be updated should we delete from the 680 to avoid future problems?
    Global Posts
    512 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bokaplan View Post
    Since Verichat is no longer going to be updated should we delete from the 680 to avoid future problems?
    Interesting. Why would Nokia discontinue Verichat?

I just read from their website that the sale of Verichat has ended.
  11. PCB
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Just got off the phone with TomTom, Navigator 6 does not work with the Treo 680. He said they and Palm tired, but couldn't get it to work. I'm assuming they're working on a fix but the agent was less than helpful. Anyone have any further info on this?
    ClipPro no longer works for me.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=sda;1135123]So far here's what seems to work on my 680:
    Callfilter version 1.3.2 Beta 1* (see below)

Is your callfilter picking up the incoming call immediately?

for me, it seems that half the call is handled internally by the default ringer then gets transferred to callfilter halfway through the ringing.

I've been trying to figure out how to fix it
    What is the best Launcher ... that is works?
  15. sda
    Quote Originally Posted by allonon View Post

Is your callfilter picking up the incoming call immediately?

for me, it seems that half the call is handled internally by the default ringer then gets transferred to callfilter halfway through the ringing.

I've been trying to figure out how to fix it
    Well, Callfilter does not crash my 680 and correctly interfaces with ProfileCare. It does not seem to block calls without caller ID as it should and it is not properly applying the ringtones. The jury is still out on how consistently it actually manages other calls. I may amend my listing if I find other issues.

With regard to your specific problem, I applied specific ringtones to individual contacts using the built-in software. Of course, that means that the MP3 ringtones on my SD card aren't being used at the moment.

Let me know if this doesn't answer your question.
    Zlauncher works great for me (Latest Beta).

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyDuck88 View Post
    What is the best Launcher ... that is works?
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by asiayeah View Post
    Interesting. Why would Nokia discontinue Verichat?

I just read from their website that the sale of Verichat has ended.
    They stopped selling, but they might be supporting it for a while still. I have an older version of Verichat that I never updated, so I am still able to use it without a subscription. I hope it will continue to work now. Does anyone know if it has to go through their servers or something similar to be able to work? If so, I should start thinking about other IM programs.
    We are all dead, we just don't know it yet.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Anyone else getting a error in DA when trying to dial a lookup?

I keep getting a "not a smart phone" error
    Agendus doesn't work..Iambic is working on it.

Blackberry connect doesn't work...

Got the new version of TakePhone (I know...I didn't get the caps right...). Nice work! And fast response!
  20. sda
    Quote Originally Posted by allonon View Post
    Anyone else getting a error in DA when trying to dial a lookup?

I keep getting a "not a smart phone" error
    Me too....I didn't notice this before.
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast