Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Has anyone tried the Universal IR keyboard, or Rotation 1.2.4 on the 680?
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    Not sure if this has been reported already as this thread is getting really long with no master list...

But BatteryDr currently DOES NOT WORK with Treo 680. I've reported it to the developers but have had no response.
    Quote Originally Posted by paesano View Post
    Softick Audio Gateway does NOT work for me. I've tried almost every version that they have from 1.2 to 1.7. No joy. :-(
    I contacted softick support and they indicated that they've had trouble getting their hands on a unit. However, they expect to release a new version in a week or two.
    Yes It works great..as long as you have version 2.3.7.01..The auto fetch also works great..The internet will can be set to automatically disconnect..Which is still a problem with versa mail...
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBeeble View Post
    I contacted softick support and they indicated that they've had trouble getting their hands on a unit. However, they expect to release a new version in a week or two.
    FWIW Card Export II does not work reliable either on 680.
    Softick has acknowledged the problem and (now comes the joke ...) they plan to fix this in a version 3.0 END OF MARCH !

The moment I read that response I went to get MobileStream's Card Reader and am a happy camper now. One customer less for Softick ...
    Digital since 1980, Handheld since 2001
    M105, TE, T3.5, Treo 680, Treo 500v
    Happy Datebk6.1 user
    I have success on my unlocked 680 with:
    - AvantGo
    - Battery.prc
    - BatteryGraph
    - DateDiff
    - Eudoraweb
    - FileProg
    - KK-12C Calculator
    - MobileDB
    - ResetNet
    - snapCalc5 (works great!)
    - Sol! II
    - TiBR
    - Tide Tool
    - Time Whiz
    - BridgeOC v 1.4r
    - Sudoku 1.24
    - IBE Chess 1.0
    - Patience v 2.6.2

Incompatible:
    - BigClock
    - ZLauncher
    - 5Nav

All came from Tungsten E and most are freeware. Hope this is usefull.
    Eduardo
    There is no issue with ZLauncher if you use the latest version.
    Digital since 1980, Handheld since 2001
    M105, TE, T3.5, Treo 680, Treo 500v
    Happy Datebk6.1 user
    Quote Originally Posted by holvoetn View Post
    There is no issue with ZLauncher if you use the latest version.
    I tried the latest version and it works!. Thanks
    I'm running a registered copy of ZLauncher v5.43 (the latest) and do not get a signal display. Past posts seem to indicate that I should. Any ideas for me? Everything else seems to work okay. I originally installed v4.1 and had problems, then bought and installed the upgrade. You think that could be it?
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

i had problems with mobilewrite
    Quote Originally Posted by jahmusic View Post
    i had problems with mobilewrite
    No problems whatsoever with MobileWrite on my 680--I think that app rocks! Sorry it didn't work for you, though. Is it possible it's an incompatibility problem with another 3rd-party app?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristieC View Post
    No problems whatsoever with MobileWrite on my 680--I think that app rocks! Sorry it didn't work for you, though. Is it possible it's an incompatibility problem with another 3rd-party app?
    You always post that apps that don't work for others are working great for you. I think you're just nicer to your Treo than they are, so it behaves...
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeydog View Post
    I'm running a registered copy of ZLauncher v5.43 (the latest) and do not get a signal display. Past posts seem to indicate that I should. Any ideas for me? Everything else seems to work okay. I originally installed v4.1 and had problems, then bought and installed the upgrade. You think that could be it?
    As it turns out, many ZLauncher themes do not support the signal icon, especially the older ones. However, I found this page that shows how to update a theme so it does support it, so now I'm back in business!
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Hullo. I am new and with a newly bought Treo 680. I would like to ask for help regarding working free apps for my 680. Anything along the line of dictionary and thesaurus?

Also, is it better to download the apps to my SD card?
    A PDA Virgin Until Recently
    Does Butler work with the 680?
    A PDA Virgin Until Recently
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginny2007 View Post
    Does Butler work with the 680?

100% yes, along with all Rob's other apps
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    You always post that apps that don't work for others are working great for you. I think you're just nicer to your Treo than they are, so it behaves...
    Hmmmmmmm, that's a theory to consider! Here I was thinking that maybe I just got really, really lucky in getting a relatively problem-free 680! I do have to admit, though, that I knock on wood, throw pennies in fountains, throw salt over my left shoulder and do a modified Native American luck dance, all VERY frequently, and all while repeating a no-bug mantra!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginny2007 View Post
    Hullo. I am new and with a newly bought Treo 680. I would like to ask for help regarding working free apps for my 680. Anything along the line of dictionary and thesaurus?

Also, is it better to download the apps to my SD card?
    Free dictionary and thesaurus here. Put full.pdb and thes.pdb on your SD card in /Palm/Launcher.

I just upgraded my treo 650 to 680 and loving it. However, when I installed the latest eWallet 5.0 there was a problem. It seems that eWallet would not recognize my password to my wallet. I emailed Ilium and the reply is because of my CJKOS. Apparently both cannot run at the same time. I have to disable CJKOS before I can open my eWallet 5.0 whereas the previous version works just fine together. So heads up and know this before you upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    i can't seem to get sharknav to work :-(
    Try CenterMenu it does the same, plus more:
    http://www.1src.com/freeware/fileinfo.php?id=1634
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast