Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    WOW !!

    From SanDisk at Best Buy today !!
  2. Hanuman's Avatar
    Posts
    204 Posts
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    #2  
    Got one of these last night from Compusa. They were open on Thanksgiving from 9pm till midnight. If Bestbuys offering em too, that's a great deal!
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    WOW !!

    From SanDisk at Best Buy today !!

    $24.99 at Officemax I got one myself.
  4. #4  
    Damn, I missed that one. I forgot to go out yesterday and get the paper because we had so many people here....
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
  5. #5  
    If you don't mind rebates, here's an Ultra 150x 2GB SD for $10 after rebate

    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...69dGU6840wfHSA
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    If you don't mind rebates, here's an Ultra 150x 2GB SD for $10 after rebate

    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...69dGU6840wfHSA
    They have a 4G 150X card for

    Price:
    $89.99
    Less Rebate:
    - $50.00
    Final Price:
    $39.99*

    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...?EdpNo=2465390

    Not sure if/which 4G cards work in Treos, but I thought I'd mention it.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy View Post
    They have a 4G 150X card for

    Price:
    $89.99
    Less Rebate:
    - $50.00
    Final Price:
    $39.99*

    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...?EdpNo=2465390

    Not sure if/which 4G cards work in Treos, but I thought I'd mention it.
    Some 4gb SD cards work with the Treos. However, this particular 4GB is SDHC, which is not compatible with the current Treo's. If it wasn't for that, I would have gone for it instead of the 2GB version.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Some 4gb SD cards work with the Treos. However, this particular 4GB is SDHC, which is not compatible with the current Treo's. If it wasn't for that, I would have gone for it instead of the 2GB version.
    Good that you said this, so we can help people avoid buying the wrong card.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  9. #9  
    I had a $38 gift certificate, so I ended up getting my 2g Ultra for $5
  10. #10  
    Got a $29.99 SanDisk 2 GB SD card at Staples yesterday, myself. Circuit City had 1 GB SanDisk SD cards for $2.99 after rebate!
    Coming atcha from Phil a del phi a

    Nokia 6160 --> Sony Ericsson T610 --> Treo 700p
  11. #11  
    I found a $30 2gb SD card at buy.com last week. Using Google checkout, and after a $5 rebate, it comes to $15, for a Kingston 2gb card. Not too shabby...
    David
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by dsilver View Post
    I found a $30 2gb SD card at buy.com last week. Using Google checkout, and after a $5 rebate, it comes to $15, for a Kingston 2gb card. Not too shabby...
    I did the same thing - even if the $5 rebate gets lost, $20 is great. I had the $3 1gb card on order at CC, but decided that I did not want to chance missing out on the $27 rebate. I have been burnt twice by "lost" rebates!

Posting Permissions