Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy View Post
    I think a marketing person came up with the phrase. "Now shipping" probably means from the manufacturer to Cingular's warehouse.
    ;-)
    I SECOND THAT!!!!!!!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
  2. #22  
    I checked the status of my last night's order of 680 at Palm. Status shows that 680 was shipped today!

    Hoping to see it soon
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by dmy49 View Post
    I checked the status of my last night's order of 680 at Palm. Status shows that 680 was shipped today!

    Hoping to see it soon
    Look closely - the bottom of the screen is "Most common order status messages and their meanings." Your status is "Order recieved"
  4. #24  
    Yeah I got one too...

    $199.00 through Cingular and $399.00 from Palm for unlocked in 3 different colors.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by RonlTreo View Post
    Look closely - the bottom of the screen is "Most common order status messages and their meanings." Your status is "Order recieved"
    Yep! You are correct!
    Last edited by dmy49; 11/24/2006 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Typo
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy View Post
    I think a marketing person came up with the phrase. "Now shipping" probably means from the manufacturer to Cingular's warehouse.
    ;-)
    Yea....my favorite is "baked fresh daily"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions