1.    #1  
    Picked up the 680 on 11/22 at Cingular, but today Palm has an offer that when you order from them, you get a 1gb SD card, hybrid headset and upgrade to pocket tunes deluxe. Prices the same as ordering through Cingular. Unfortunately, since I jumped the gun and bought at Cingular, I missed this opportunity.

Also - during setup - beware of 3rd party applications. Setup CD defaulted to move 3rd party software from previous product (Palm Tungsten) and when I did it crashed the Treo, necessitating a hard reset.

My first Treo, and so far I'm liking it a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by iounada102 View Post
    Picked up the 680 on 11/22 at Cingular, but today Palm has an offer that when you order from them, you get a 1gb SD card, hybrid headset and upgrade to pocket tunes deluxe. Prices the same as ordering through Cingular. Unfortunately, since I jumped the gun and bought at Cingular, I missed this opportunity.

Also - during setup - beware of 3rd party applications. Setup CD defaulted to move 3rd party software from previous product (Palm Tungsten) and when I did it crashed the Treo, necessitating a hard reset.

My first Treo, and so far I'm liking it a lot.
    Palm is also doing a trade in on your 650, offering $125 for a working 650.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!