Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Probably so; however, be sure to take a look at the power saving features of ChatterEmail. Ben

Quote Originally Posted by ultramet View Post
    I currently have been using chattermail on my 650 (with a Fastmail IMAP acct) and it is fantastic (although fastmail has been a bit flaky lately). Anyway, with other threads suggesting that the battery life of the 680 is noticeably less than the 650, I would expect that chattermail would probably significantly affect the battery life on the 680 even more. I currently use the OEM battery (not an extended life Seidio) on my 650, and I have to make sure I charge the device daily. With the 680 and chattermail one might have to charge the device even more often than this (?several times a day).
    does chatter mail et al work with outlook exchange server? This is one thing i do like about WM5 OS
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    http://www.chatteremail.com/index.ph...d=59&Itemid=96

Now in my situation, I have no experience here because I am not an Outlook user. The link though should help. Ben
    thanks...may have to try it out.
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by foofighter View Post
    does chatter mail et al work with outlook exchange server? This is one thing i do like about WM5 OS
    Yes, I use Chatter with Exchange for my work emails. All you need to do is have Exchange provision IMAP and it works perfectly. If your company has a restrictive IT policy, you can use the OWA module of Chatter and get email through the Exchange OWA, which is tied into the webmail functionality of Exchange.
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ
    thanks, yah i work for T-mobile and they're IT policy is pretty restrictive.
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12