1.    #1  
    I just did a zero-out reset of my Treo 650 and am in the process of re-inatalling all applications.

The 1st application I installed was Datebk6.
    The very next one was Chatter 2.2b23
    I defined my accounts (EX plugin account, ISP pop3 account, Gmail pop3 account). All are to be stored on the SD card.
    I selected 2 of the mailboxes (EX account and the ISP) to be in the Summary screen.

I haven't done much customization at all.
    I got a reset while doing the following:
    Power on into Chatter Summary screen using the e-mail hard button, disable keyguard, press Home button to enter Applications launcher.

A reset was caused on 11/23/06 at 6:56 pm while running "Chatter": MemoryMger.c Line:3877, Invalid chunk ptr.

There are no culprits (beyond Datebk6 ?) so I wanted to report this right away. Hopefully, this won't happen often, but I admit that I was crestfallen to see a reset so early into my rebuild of the Treo
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    I'm not familiar with that one, and it hasn't been reported in the beta's, so I'm not really sure if Chatter would be the culprit or not.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    The reset hasn't happened since. Maybe it was an abberation.

Meanwhile, I want to confirm that the 2 issues I was seeing earlier are still happening after the rebuild:

1. Deleted and then un-deleted e-mails in the EX mailboxes get deleted on the next qsync

2. Chatter does not do the scheduled updates when Chatter is running (on-screen) and the screen is turned off. It behaves correctly when some other application is active and the screen is turned off. It also behaves correctly when the Treo screen is on, regardless of which application is on-screen.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    #1 is fixed in the next beta

#2 I have never been able to reproduce.

Marc