1.    #1  
    Hope this isn't posted yet...but its on Cingular's website now!
    Good find. I logged onto our Premier account. With the 100.00 mail in rebate, our departments price is 174.99........definitely sticking with the unlocked! They also name the "base" retail price as $689.99
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Lol, I was looking for support on the Nokia 6010 because I forgot how to copy contacts, and I noticed PalmOne. I clicked it and the Treo 680 was under it. Shouldn't it just be "Palm", not "PalmOne"?
    Some internet sites still use Handspring to describe the Treos.
    We are all dead, we just don't know it yet.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    I saw that too. Now everyone can shut up about no 680s, LOL!! Perhaps there are more available online than in stores, but at least you can still get one if you're willing to deal with shipping.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Thanks I also tried logged into my company's premier account and it's not up yet in our plan
    On Friday Cingular is having a sale. Buy one get one free on ANY phone in the store with a 2 yr contract.
    Oh Yeah!!! I am getting ready to head over to the store near me.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by firefinder24 View Post
    They also name the "base" retail price as $689.99
    Buy through NBO, not Premier. Premier is a rip off. Yes you get a discount, but the prices on the premier site are hiked up so the discount you get, though somewhat significant, isn't a big as you think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangy Girl View Post
    On Friday Cingular is having a sale. Buy one get one free on ANY phone in the store with a 2 yr contract.
    Does this really apply to the Treo 680?!

I would get two of them, keep my T650 and sell the two 680s.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Does this really apply to the Treo 680?!

I would get two of them, keep my T650 and sell the two 680s.
    This offer was not available at my NYC Metro area Cingular Corporate store this morning. I specifically mentioned the Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer, but the sales staff had no knowledge of it and could not find it in their computer system.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangy Girl View Post
    Sounds great! Has anyone actually gotten this deal? Where? Thanks!
    THe cingular store in Santa Maria, CA had the banner outside, and it says Buy 1 get 1 free, any phone or PDA. Only problem is I went inside and they didn't have any 680's. And they had no clue when they were getting any. Plus I don't want to be locked in for two years.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson