1.    #1  
    Since the 680 is coming out at GREAT price for the unlocked version, what's the thinking that the 650 unlocked on ebay/internet will see a serious price drop.
    Nope, according to Cingular (if that's who you have) they are still going to stay at $350.00 for a new one. I was looking at Ebay today because I need to sell my UNLOCKED 650 before I run out and get the new on. I still see them on Ebay for about $220 and unbranded for about $250 or so.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Are you looking to buy or sell? GSM treo 650s should drop from ~200+ to ~150. (At least that's what I think.) CDMA treo 650s and 600 prices should remain constant.

EDIT #1: Given previous post: I should say I meant on EBay.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    You are probely going to see an increase of 650's selling like crazy now that the 680 is out and knowing that the 750 is right around the corner.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLuce View Post
    You are probely going to see an increase of 650's selling like crazy now that the 680 is out and knowing that the 750 is right around the corner.
    And increased supply and decreased demand should mean downward pressure on the price.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    yes, I agree. It's great for people that are looking for them but bad for the ones selling them like me...lol.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy View Post
    Are you looking to buy or sell? GSM treo 650s should drop from ~200+ to ~150. (At least that's what I think.)
    EDIT #1: Given previous post: I should say I meant on EBay.
    Me, I'm looking to Buy and for the few times I travel overseas a 650 would suite me well.(currently sprint 600)
    They(650s) get down into the 150 range(Ebay), I'll be very Happy
    At the current 250-280(Ebay) for an unlocked. I'd just soon spend a bit more and get a unlocked,new 680.

Downward demand for the 650 is good for me
    Last edited by windwalker; 11/22/2006 at 11:53 PM.
    windwalker,

I have a Cingular Branded UNLOCKED 650 that is in great condition if you are interested. If you would like more details and pictures, please send me an Email at chris.luce@advocatehosting.com
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Just checked eBay to see what the 680's are going for. They pre-sale them for $500+. I hope nobody jumped at that.
    We are all dead, we just don't know it yet.
    I agree, tomorrow they are going to be in every Cingular store. Cheaper than buying from Ebay at this point with the new contract and main in rebate.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com