1.    #1  
    I just upgraded my 650 to v. 4.9.2. In addition to taking up another 300K or so, it causes frequent resets (20 or so/day). I have many other 3rd party apps running sop who knows what is at fault. However, downgrading back to v. 4.9.1. fixes all. Just fyi. I didn't see any additional features on the Palm version so I'm happy with the older version and am happyo to save memory.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
    I just upgraded my 650 to v. 4.9.2. In addition to taking up another 300K or so, it causes frequent resets (20 or so/day). I have many other 3rd party apps running sop who knows what is at fault. However, downgrading back to v. 4.9.1. fixes all. Just fyi. I didn't see any additional features on the Palm version so I'm happy with the older version and am happyo to save memory.

Even thou its an upgrade have you attempted to perform a hard reset and install 4.9.2 then see if the resets still occur? For the most part we have 4.9.2 running on 650's and 700p's without any issues but then again we dont allow users to install any 3rd party apps.
  3.    #3  
    4.9.2 by itself was OK. When I added all my other apps (I have 50 or so), I had problems. My guess is Chatteremail. But since 4.9.1 was fine, I just went back to that version.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I upgraded 4.9.2 on top of 4.9.1 with all my other apps (20 + ~50 games) and it seems to be working fine. In fact, my OS had forgotten it had Good installed and so i couldn't map the mail and calendar buttons to any good programs and this version restored that functionality.

My Good admin hasn't pushed out 4.9.2 yet and my OTA pin didn't work this time for the SD card install method so I extracted the client from the Exchange server package and installed the prc's/pdb's by hand and that upgraded me.

I doubt that is the reason for my success but just wanted to point out any differences.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
    4.9.2 by itself was OK. When I added all my other apps (I have 50 or so), I had problems. My guess is Chatteremail. But since 4.9.1 was fine, I just went back to that version.
    I have GMM v4.9.2.30_EN, and it seems to be working fine with Chatteremail.