Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This game is truly addictive. Get it from www.palmgear.com or www.astraware.com!
    Last edited by purplemd; 04/01/2001 at 12:00 PM.
    I'm addicted too! I'm starting to wish I had a Prism though...it would be beautiful in color. I'm not a game player, but this one was well worth the money!!
    Yeah this game is beautiful on my prism
    and I like it very much!
    Usually I play the time mode.

purplemd, what is your highest score?
    Have A Good Day!
    I Love My Prism!
  4.    #4  
    I can't claim any skill yet, but my highest has been around 12k...I lost my stuff when I updated the game. Oh, well! Just got nailed for playing during choir rehearsal
    I just got it yesterday! Unbelievably addictive! Wish my registration code would get here so I could get rid of that pause.

-Eric
    I thought that 19k was a pretty high score until I saw the top 10 scores posted on the Astraware site. Somebody has got around 90k. Wow! This is pretty much a battery burner.
    Bryan Nystrom
    Natara Software, Inc.
    I love this too! It is SO gorgeous in color!
    Great, now I have a new game to waste time on!
    The only problem - my first game was my best one, 2,000+. Since then I haven't broken 1000! Oh well, it just increases the challenge.

I also love it in color! It makes my glad I bought the Prism.
    Richard Grogan
    Email: <A HREF="mailto:rgrogan@azstarnet.com?subject=VisorCentral">rgrogan@azstarnet.com</A>
    Homepage: <A HREF="http://www.azstarnet.com/~rgrogan/official.htm">http://www.azstarnet.com/~rgrogan/official.htm</A>
    Gee, <click>, <click>,<click>, thanks for the, <click>,<click>,<beep>, recommedation<click>,<beep>. Good thing my Visor has <click>,<click>,<beep> rechargable <click>, <click>,<click> batteries <click>,<click>,<beep>.

Explorer1
    Excellent game especially for Prism user, very addictive!
    I searched for this game a few months ago right after I found the game on popcap. I was disappointed to find no reproduction. Colors was the closest that I found. Try playing diamond mine at www.popcap.com to save your batteries and enjoy better sounds!

- "No this is not a Gameboy!"
    Alright you guys, now you made me do it and I'm hooked! Great game and so pretty on my Prism. I'm afraid to let my kids see me play it cause they'll be begging to play as well.

Thanks though! I'm registering this one, it's a keeper.
    Finally, a program that actually makes me long for a Prism...!
    I have only achieved 4000 points....
    I earned a whopping 43,590 about a week ago. I thought I had figured out the secret to high scores. I've noticed that this game really chews up the battery life so beware!
    whoa..... *drool*

how did oyu get so high?!?!?!
    My best is 7000 something..

I LOVE IT!

-miradu2000
    My 7 day old bike now has 50 miles on it! My max speed so far has been 25.5 mph and my highest average speed for a 5+ mile trip has been 13.4 mph.
    My husband and I have gotten up to 15,000 on untimed and 12,000 on timed...it's hard though. The trick is to go faster...try to have less wait in between each move. The faster you go...the more moves there are. And then it just kind of gets on a roll. It's a "points frenzy"! I can't believe some of the scores in the online high score list! We can only dream... We love Bejeweled!
  18.    #18  
    Originally posted by zieak
    I earned a whopping 43,590 about a week ago. I thought I had figured out the secret to high scores
    And you're not going to SHARE?!?!?!?!?
    Really! you need to share! I've gotten to 20,000 and 14,000 and then my scores drop to 6,000 and below. I played some today and didn't get near 5,000.

I had thought (but now I'm not so sure) that the key was to work the gems at the top and then move down...
  20.    #20  
    Originally posted by snippet
    I had thought (but now I'm not so sure) that the key was to work the gems at the top and then move down...
    No, no, no! You work from the bottom! Then the jewels fall down which creates more changes! And vertical threesomes are usually more valuable than horizontal ones....

I just realized I went 24 hours without playing!!!

Hello...my name is PurpleMD...and I'm a 'Jewel-a-holic!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast