View Poll Results: Select the color you are going to order.

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arctic

32 23.53%
  • Copper

30 22.06%
  • Graphite

53 38.97%
  • Crimson

21 15.44%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    For those considering, or have already purchased a 680 from Palm's website.

What color option have you (or will you) be selecting?
    Artic for me....Already ordered!
  3.    #3  
    I agree. I think Arctic is the coolest (new) color that doesn't look ridiculous bringing into (a conservative) work environment.
    That's funny, I was just about to post a similar thread. I ordered the Arctic last night, but I can't decide between it and the Crimson (I figure I've got a couple of weeks to change the order if that's what I decide to do). It really comes down to whether one wants to be "conservative" and go with the Arctic or Graphite or a little bit "crazy" and go with the other colors. I'm not sure if I'm conservative or crazy right now.

I'll probably stick with the white just because I think the red might get old after some time. OTOH, if the white gets mucked up pretty easily, I'll be unhappy with that as well. I thought about going with Graphite, but decided I wanted to be a little different from all the working stiffs walking around with grey-colored smartphones.
    I ordered my crimson today!

Kevin
    Crimson.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Went with graphite after debating about the crimson. I'm afraid the red will get old after a while....and with my tendency to switch smartphones every 6mos or so, I figure graphite would appeal to more buyers! Hopefully this will be a keeper though!
    I am going with the graphite once I sell my unlocked 650 (hint hint)...LOL. I am the person that likes choices but because as a GSM Customer and not liking TMO, there is no reason for me to buy an unlocked version.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Im with u morris...I will probably keep my blackjack as well, so I have two and I also have th 3G if needed I know it's weird! LOL...MAN MY WIFE IS GOIN TO KILLLL ME!
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by skyking517 View Post
    Im with u morris...I will probably keep my blackjack as well, so I have two and I also have th 3G if needed I know it's weird! LOL...MAN MY WIFE IS GOIN TO KILLLL ME!
    Why don't you go for a 750v? You'll have 3G and a Treo!
    Trust me, my eyes will be looking for it
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    i ordered copper, i like change.
    morris stalk
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    I originally thought I'd just go Graphite, but after looking at a lot of pictures, I'm not so happy with the Graphite they chose. It seems not dark enough to be sleek, almost black, and too dark to remind me of my MacBook Pro. I like the silver of my 650 a lot better.

I think the red and orange are way cool, but I've never been a fan of anything red or orange. My favorite colors have always been on the blue side of green. Now if they made a dark, sage green, I'd take that in a second. But, given the choices currently available, white seemed the way to go for me. Matches my iPod. Plus, I don't think it will get dirty as fast as everyone thinks it will.

I'd love to see all four in person, because I'm sure they all look better in person than in pictures. But since we can only order via Palm.com, I doubt many of us will get to see all four colors (unless we buy four of them). I hope Cingular decides to pick up a few colors once sales get going, like what happened with the RAZR.

If sales go as well as Palm hopes, there may just be more colors to choose from a year from now, as well. Pink and Blue would be the obvious next choices. Though I do remember that Apple sold an awful lot of green iPod minis…
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    I'd just like to have a choice, but Palm has gone all Henry Ford on the rest of the world with this "world phone". Double the price, later delivery, less choice is NOT the way to expand into the European market, Palm!
    Quote Originally Posted by kmorris View Post
    Went with graphite after debating about the crimson. I'm afraid the red will get old after a while....and with my tendency to switch smartphones every 6mos or so, I figure graphite would appeal to more buyers! Hopefully this will be a keeper though!

Yeah it may get old after a while, but it will be seen. I'm going to get my wife one of these because she is constantly misplacing her cell phone and is alway calling herself from mine to find it when it is right under her nose.
    I'm in the music biz...crimson for me!

Matches the hat and shoes.hehe

Caally
    i got the graphite, after chickening out on the artic. now i want the crimson.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    Good choice...great taste!
    Blue!
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post

You will be VERY HAPPY with the Graphite!! It is very nice looking!!!

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1...112106_002.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1...112106_005.jpg
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast