View Poll Results: Select the color you are going to order.

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arctic

32 23.53%
  • Copper

30 22.06%
  • Graphite

53 38.97%
  • Crimson

21 15.44%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    dimensiondvdrob, the graphite Treo 680 is significantly darker than the graphite of the 600 and 650 - so you'd still have a "new color". I can understand wanting to show off to those Cingular-committed folks that you had more choice though :-)
    well - gave up on the "pre-ordered" graphite and went for arctic..will match my iPod at least!
    Quote Originally Posted by edmc View Post
    dimensiondvdrob, the graphite Treo 680 is significantly darker than the graphite of the 600 and 650 - so you'd still have a "new color". I can understand wanting to show off to those Cingular-committed folks that you had more choice though :-)
    Yeah, although I have not seen the graphite in person, the guys at my local Palm retail store had a point when they sold me on the copper one. I love the graphite look for Treos I have had in the past, but just didn't want this new Treo I am buying to ust look so generic. In person the copper colored Treo looks just like the orange-coppery color of the new Palm logo. So this color feels more like the 'new' Palm color than the older graphite color. But since I have 14 days to change my mind, I do plan to stop by the Palm store again and have side-by-side look at the copper vs. the graphite to make sure.

Thanks for your reply edmc!
    Rob
    8GB iPhone
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    It'd be nice if someone had clips of all 4 together. <hint hint>
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234