View Poll Results: Select the color you are going to order.

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arctic

32 23.53%
  • Copper

30 22.06%
  • Graphite

53 38.97%
  • Crimson

21 15.44%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Artic .....
    CUZ ITS JUST SO
    FRESH AND CLEAN

Aint no body dope as me
    I'm just so
    FRESH AND CLEAN
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7 View Post
    Blue!
    Maybe Navy Blue. not that Funky Gay Blue in your avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    Maybe Navy Blue. not that Funky Gay Blue in your avatar
    Now Navy Blue is a color I would jump at!! Like the Vodaphone Treo 750V!!
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    Liked the Arctic but worried about it getting dirty easily- went conservative with the graphite...
    Arctic. Looking at my corner-worn 600, I saw that the base plastic was white-ish, so thinking that when my yet-to-arrive 680 is 3 yrs old (that's 21 in cell phone years), it won't look as battle-weary as some of the other colors. With my luck, the base plastic is orange...
    "That's right Ice-man, I am dangerous"
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7 View Post
    Blue!
    I want a blue one too!
    Crimson!

It's all about the Red! I thought of yet another gray phone, but decided against it. I still think that they should do like other manufacturers and just build the base unit and let 3rd parties sell a shell for their unit. That way, people could order them in whatever color they wanted and even with pics on them. And they could change them at will. Rumor has it that people with "normal" phones do this type of thing...

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    i ordered copper. hmmm, not many others here who chose this color too. or maybe not many who are just wiling to admit it?

i've always been pretty conservative with my phone and gadget colors. but i recently got a car with terracotta leather interior, and suddenly orange is my favorite color. (more as an accent color, mind you. i'm not going around wearing orange pants or anything ). so, copper it is!
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    I got Graphite, something I won't regret later. They picked a few unusual colors.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by stl08 View Post
    I got Graphite, something I won't regret later. They picked a few unusual colors.
    I agree. They should have included the royal blue the 750v is, and other colors that aren't as extreme as Copper and Crimson.
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    It's unfortunate that this poll didn't provide a 5th option - the case where folks are getting the Graphite-only Cingular phones. It's impossible to factor out the Cingular people from the Graphite selection to determine actual preference (i.e. of those purchasing unlocked from Palm who actually have a choice).
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edmc View Post
    It's unfortunate that this poll didn't provide a 5th option - the case where folks are getting the Graphite-only Cingular phones. It's impossible to factor out the Cingular people from the Graphite selection to determine actual preference (i.e. of those purchasing unlocked from Palm who actually have a choice).
    Wouldn't including those people actually skew the results? There's a good chance some people who bought the Cingular Graphite would have bought another color if they had a choice. Including them would make it look as if even more people prefer the Graphite.
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
    Given the multitude of colours offered by Palm Europe so far, I think I'll be going with Graphite.
    I ordered artic, crimson and graphite. I figured I'd see them in person and return the two I don't want. There's no Palm store near me to take a look.
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    It's interesting to look at the breakdown so far. While the overwhelming majority went conservative with the Graphite, there's enough interest in all three of the other colors to make them worthwhile. Probably just about what Palm expected.

I'd love to see Palm's actual sales breakdown after a month or so. They probably won't release the individual color stats, though.
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjoec View Post
    Wouldn't including those people actually skew the results?
    That's the point. I fear that folks who went the Cingular route are responding to this poll skewing the results towards Graphite - since that's their only choice.

You, perhaps correctly, assume that the Cingular people aren't participating in the poll at all. It would be nice if that were true also - at least I'd like to know...
    Crimson!
    Ordered three 680's, unlocked, from Palm. All Graphite.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by branng View Post
    Given the multitude of colours offered by Palm Europe so far, I think I'll be going with Graphite.
    We have to buy from Cingular then, huh? Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving
  20. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    I just made the plunge, an unlocked arctic. Even if it does release December 1st, that's like just a week. yay! And overnight shipping is free!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast