1.    #1  
    Does the 680 use the same connection as the 650? In other words, will my extra power cord and cradle still work, or will I have to purchase additionals?

Will carrying cases still fit? Did they supply one with the device? I'm still using the case that came with the 600 and it fits the 650 fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmcdonough View Post
    Does the 680 use the same connection as the 650? In other words, will my extra power cord and cradle still work, or will I have to purchase additionals?

Will carrying cases still fit? Did they supply one with the device? I'm still using the case that came with the 600 and it fits the 650 fine.
    I used my same cradle to charge my 680 last night...no problems.

No case came with the phone through Cingular. It came with a Power cord, USB Sync Cable, Wired Headset, and the Sales Guy Threw in an extra stylus.

The only thing I will need to buy is an additional Battery, since I always carry a backup with me, and my cradle charges a backup.
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
  3.    #3  
    Does the carrying case still fit?

Quote Originally Posted by MattM2G View Post
    I used my same cradle to charge my 680 last night...no problems.

No case came with the phone through Cingular. It came with a Power cord, USB Sync Cable, Wired Headset, and the Sales Guy Threw in an extra stylus.

The only thing I will need to buy is an additional Battery, since I always carry a backup with me, and my cradle charges a backup.
    Not sure what kind of case you use. I use a pouch holster, and it fits fine. Unless it was a perfectly form fitting case on your current phone, I see no reason why it would not fit.
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    I heard that the seidio cradles won't work with the new design.... is that true
    Cases would have to be adjusted if they are soft cases. My Fortte and ToughSkin are just too big for the 680. Most else should work fine, lest in that cradle issue it is more of a matter of the seating rather than the actual connection.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoine of MMM View Post
    Cases would have to be adjusted if they are soft cases. My Fortte and ToughSkin are just too big for the 680. Most else should work fine, lest in that cradle issue it is more of a matter of the seating rather than the actual connection.
    a few questions....

1. How's the battery life...especially with email running?
    2. Any major resets, lockups with software added?
    3. Any lags between hardware button presses?
    4. How is the download speeds with Blazer?

thanks!
    Fred
    Cingular 680