1.    #1  
    C.c
    Just an FYI for those Snapper user's, & yet still no background or push . I'm glad I'm happy with Chatter

"Version 2.3.5
    2006.11.21 PUBLIC RELEASE
    FIXED
    * IMAP: No longer selects mailbox for folders set to "Off, upload only" unless there are messages to upload.
    * IMAP: No longer purges messages incorrectly when folder set to "Off, upload only".
    * IMAP: Continues with sync if there is a problem with a particular message.
    * IMAP: "Receive More" works correctly if folder is set to "Headers only" on problematic servers.
    * IMAP: Syncing of sent messages copied to online Sent folder works correctly on servers that do not support UIDPLUS.
    * IMAP: Removed folded whitespace from "References:" header field from some IMAP servers which caused header to be broken in reply.
    * POP: STLS works correctly.
    * Rendering problematic HTML URL links work correctly.
    * Rendering attachments with no message work correctly, e.g. business cards sent from Outlook.
    * Incorrectly encoded header fields work correctly.
    CHANGED
    * Added simple UTF-8 to binary decoding as many emails are US-ASCII encoded as UTF-8.
    * Prevented auto-task from waking up device if there is nothing to do (requires a folder to be edited to activate).
    * Prevented compose view switching to long headers if BCC is specified in the account.
    * Improved cancel of compose view if BCC is specified in the account.
    * IMAP: Improved diagnostic log."
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Just an FYI for those Snapper user's, & yet still no background or push . I'm glad I'm happy with Chatter

"Version 2.3.5
    2006.11.21 PUBLIC RELEASE
    FIXED
    * IMAP: No longer selects mailbox for folders set to "Off, upload only" unless there are messages to upload.
    * IMAP: No longer purges messages incorrectly when folder set to "Off, upload only".
    * IMAP: Continues with sync if there is a problem with a particular message.
    * IMAP: "Receive More" works correctly if folder is set to "Headers only" on problematic servers.
    * IMAP: Syncing of sent messages copied to online Sent folder works correctly on servers that do not support UIDPLUS.
    * IMAP: Removed folded whitespace from "References:" header field from some IMAP servers which caused header to be broken in reply.
    * POP: STLS works correctly.
    * Rendering problematic HTML URL links work correctly.
    * Rendering attachments with no message work correctly, e.g. business cards sent from Outlook.
    * Incorrectly encoded header fields work correctly.
    CHANGED
    * Added simple UTF-8 to binary decoding as many emails are US-ASCII encoded as UTF-8.
    * Prevented auto-task from waking up device if there is nothing to do (requires a folder to be edited to activate).
    * Prevented compose view switching to long headers if BCC is specified in the account.
    * Improved cancel of compose view if BCC is specified in the account.
    * IMAP: Improved diagnostic log."
    No background checking??????? What are they waiting for
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    I'd wait to upgrade. There seems to be some sort of obscure bug in it that causes resets for certain Treo users.
    Nothing more than a bug fix, what a shame. Ben
    An updated release with a bug? What else is new from Snapper...BTW, their answer for background fetch is "Its on our list", that must be a long freakin' list.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  7.    #7  
    Ain't that the sad truth. And I'm getting really sick of the inordinate amount of time it takes to download even tiny attachments. What's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    An updated release with a bug? What else is new from Snapper...BTW, their answer for background fetch is "Its on our list", that must be a long freakin' list.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Hey Checkpoint Charlie; Thanks! TrackerDog hadn't yet caught the new version for me. I appreciate you!
    To add insult to injury, 2.3.6.01 (maintenance update fixing a corrupt database issue)
    Treoing & Loving it
    and still no background

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter