Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I just tried to place an order on the Palm.com website and got an error. I called the customer service number and talked to Wendy at Palm.com and she said they can not take orders over the phone because the ordering software is down for maintainence until 8:00am EST.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Weird, I just added it to my cart and started the registration process and it worked fine.

What part are you having trouble with?
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    The part where is submits your CC info. I was completely finished and I clicked the Place Order button.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    ahh.. maybe try again. My order went through.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    What color did you order?
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Graphite. Hawaiian Punch Red and Rotten Orange don't appeal to me, and Snow White is a little too feminine for my taste.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Good thing I checked my email. They got my order from my first try and I have an order number.
    Quote Originally Posted by stl08 View Post
    Graphite. Hawaiian Punch Red and Rotten Orange don't appeal to me, and Snow White is a little too feminine for my taste.
    LOL. I ordered graphite too. I dont want to be pulling out a bright red phone in a business meeting... hahaha
    -----------------
    http://kunjan.net
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Awesome. Let me know if\when you get anymore info on your order status. I can't waiittt.. goodbye Nokia 6010! http://www.g4mes.net/device_images/Nokia_6010.jpg
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    What in the world does this mean?

"We'll email you again soon with the exact details and total cost of your order."
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Went to the Order Status page on Palm.com and entered my Order Number and it is in their system and the amount is $399.00.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daytontp View Post
    What in the world does this mean?

"We'll email you again soon with the exact details and total cost of your order."
    It means "Our webmaster typed the page incorrectly, and the button should've said 'preorder now!' instead of 'buy now'. Instead of cancelling your order for the 4th time, we'll just charge you however much it's worth when it does come out. Thanks for choosing Palm!"
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Well, my CC has not been charged yet. That would be a nice wake up treat wouldn't it. Hey I just order 20 Treo 680, yikes!!!!!!!! Joking of course I only ordered 1.