1.    #1  
    I have had major problems with my treo 700p, with freezing constatly. Is there some sort of patch to download to make it better? Im so sick of this crap that Im tempted to buy a blackberry
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Why keep something you are unhappy with? Buy a BB. If you are set on keeping the 700p, replace the unit. If you still have the freezing problem, you may be using software (3rd party or built-in) that utilizes too many system resources, or you live and/or work in an area where Network/Phone signal searching is causing frequent freezes, IMHO. Don't wait for a firmware upgrade.
    Backup.
    Do hard reset.
    Only install apps you have to have.
    Make sure to have latest versions.
    Backup.
    Do hard reset.
    Only install apps you have to have.
    Make sure to have latest versions.
    Agreed. Freezing issues are often software incompatibilities. Hard reset and start clean. Add programs slowly and you will recognize when the freezing starts and then can go back and delete the offending program. Using a program like Uninstall Manager is also helpful in tracking your installations and doing a thorough delete when necessary.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    i betcha you have more than a few sms messages and/or versamail installed search the forum on how to delete versamail and how to get rid of the messages - and you freezes will go away