Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by MattM2G View Post
    My sentiments EXACTLY!!! Especially to someone whose 1st post was looking for IMEI numbers to start a new business. Sorry, but I just not that trusting!!!
    To start a new business? Huh? I was the first person to offer unlock codes by IMEI for the Treo 650 and have unlocked thousands of other AT&T, Cingular, T-Mobile phones by IMEI as well since 2002. Thousands of people have trusted me with their IMEI's and the only thing that they ever got in return was either an unlock code or a refund if there was no unlock code. Please do your homework before talking out of your ***. Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by gsmphonesource View Post
    To start a new business? Huh? I was the first person to offer unlock codes by IMEI for the Treo 650 and have unlocked thousands of other AT&T, Cingular, T-Mobile phones by IMEI as well since 2002. Thousands of people have trusted me with their IMEI's and the only thing that they ever got in return was either an unlock code or a refund if there was no unlock code. Please do your homework before talking out of your ***. Thank you!
    All of what you say may be true, and my congratulations to you for it, but folks here have no way to know this. All you are here is a screen name with no history. Anyone could have registered with that name.

What you should have done, IMO, is to offer a discount code through your (presumably well-known and established) web site. Folks probably would have been quite comfortable with that.

What you should not have done is throw invective around in a forum chock full of your potential customers. That doesn't make people want to flock to doing business with you, I'm pretty sure.
    I might not have had many posts on here but I have received plenty of PM's here in the past couple of years, and I figured that because of that people here wouldnt have been so hesitant to supply an IMEI number so that I could possibly give them something for free ( No Strings Attached )
    First Treo 680 owner to PM me an IMEI will get an unlock code for free if one is available. No strings attached, just need to make sure codes are available before I launch this unlocking service :-)
    This was the first post you made, which leads us to believe you are launching a service.

With your number of posts, I am not sure how we are supposed to know of your supposed trusted reputation in this forum, let alone ANY of the facts you mention above. I apologize if I upset you, but I believe I was neither out of line, nor talking out of an lower external orifice, rather I was just agreeing with an opinion of that of another member of this forum.

I hope you have a most pleasant Holiday!!!
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    Not a problem, but if you had even done a search for "gsmphonesource" here you would have seen that members here have been using my services and buying my products since 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickS View Post
    All of what you say may be true, and my congratulations to you for it, but folks here have no way to know this. All you are here is a screen name with no history. Anyone could have registered with that name.

What you should have done, IMO, is to offer a discount code through your (presumably well-known and established) web site. Folks probably would have been quite comfortable with that.

What you should not have done is throw invective around in a forum chock full of your potential customers. That doesn't make people want to flock to doing business with you, I'm pretty sure.
    I took your advice and I am offering $5.00 off Treo 680 unlocking until December 1st

Simply order from www.gsmphonesource.com and enter the coupon code of TREO680 to get your discount.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345