1.    #1  
    Hey all,

I hope this question isn't born out of me not R(ing)TFM, because I did RTFM... But, there's clearly something I'm missing that is keeping me from being able to do this quickly and easily...

When I receive an email, and I'd like to take that email address and add it to the profile of an existing contact, how do I do that (efficiently)?

The email app (versamail) doesn't appear to let me copy & paste properly... And when I opt to "Add address to Contact," it opens and new Contact. I can't seem to be able to find a route where I can quickly add the email address into the email field of an existing contact.

Ideas? Thanks!

/< / /2 /<
    This is a very obvious need. There are (too) many things about Treo / Palm that still needs to mature. Many times I think of starting a new thread for a "Treo Apps Feature Wish List" which users think "should have been there".

One such more wish to add:
    If I could be able to forward a full 160 character SMS!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jm_desai View Post
    This is a very obvious need. There are (too) many things about Treo / Palm that still needs to mature.
    Whew! Sounds like I'm not alone in not knowing how to do this...

Has anyone out there found a way to do this?

Thanks!

/< / /2 /<
    I know of two ways, neither of which are entirel efficient. From Versamail, either:
    (1) Click and hold address for a moment until it is highlighted. Then invoke Menu: Copy, go to Contacts and paste the address in the desired record. This is my usual method.
    (2) Invoke Menu: Add to Contacts. Type in first and last name of contact. Choose Update. Email address is added to existing contact. This is slow because you must type the existing name completely.
    Palm user since 1999-04-16: III > IIIx > Vx > Sony N610c > SJ33 > Treo 650 GSM > Centro CDMA