1.    #1  
    Has anyone ever seen this issue: Syncing using OWA/EX plugin won't stop? It continually pings the server over and over until battery drains down or you take the mailbox offline?

My OWA setup has never allowed true push, but it did allow successful QuickSyncs in the past.

Just this week, however, any quicksyncs won't disconnect after sending/receiving. This would make all mail retrieval totally manual to start and stop, lest the battery run down.

POP account (gmail retrieval) works fine.

It's definitely something on the server side, not Chatter specifically, but something that's making Chatter never stop polling the server.

Marc looked at a log and without access to server, not much he can troubleshoot, unfortunately. I know our IT shop is in the process of upgrading to Exchange 2003, I believe. May have something to do with that.

Am I the only one that's ever seen this behavior?
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    I'm not seeing this.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  3.    #3  
    This appears to have resolved itself -- was most likely related to transition to Exchange 2003 on the server, which was completed over the weekend. A QSynch now seems to pull back mail and stop after it's completed as expected.
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Great; thanks for the update!

Marc