Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    i purchased a copy of LudusP and I accidently deleted the app from my treo 700p. Does anyone know who I can contact on getting my reg key back?
    http://www.ludustech.com - frankly this type of program can be the basis of some bad headaches.

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    http://www.ludustech.com - frankly this type of program can be the basis of some bad headaches.

Ben
    Hey Ben...

I'm curious about your statement. How do define LudusP being the basis of some bad headaches?

I have been using LudusP 1.9 for months and have no issues with it at all. Always works as intended.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and may your Treos not be turkeys....

Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    i love ludusp and its always been working great. now if only i can get ahold of them to send me the reg key. geez.. emailed them and no response.
    You took it too far - I stated "this type of program" and the reason for that is when you start using applications to remap keys and a problem eventually arises, it may completely slip the mind that so-and-so is installed or that so-and-so does this and another does that. LudusP ran for a couple of days on my 700p without a hitch after the last fix. I experienced a problem when I installed another application and it insisted on moving the functions around - it adds another layer of interaction that may be forgotten about when a problem arises.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Hey Ben...

I'm curious about your statement. How do define LudusP being the basis of some bad headaches?

I have been using LudusP 1.9 for months and have no issues with it at all. Always works as intended.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and may your Treos not be turkeys....

Hey fondoo....

Tyler may be away for the holiday. Just a suggestion, I always backup my reg keys on the PC and I use NPass on the Treo for all my reg keys and other numbers I need to keep track of. NPass has a security lockout and I believe it is free.

Hey Ben.....

Thanks for the clarification. I guess I misunderstood your meaning. I use two sources for remapping the hard keys. The default Treo remap certain buttons and LudusP to remap others. This works very well for me.

I stick with the default system to redefine keys, that way when there is a problem, I know where to look. If an application asks if it can use a key I say no and make the changes in the system preferences via the launcher. Ben