1.    #1  
    Do it. You know you want to.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Clever.
    How do you stop the card from popping out when you're using a case?

mrp
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Hahaha! That is clever!
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    Interesting idea. I actually got tired of the sd card popping out, and finally ground the end of it down with a file. There is quite alot of plastic you can remove safely. Keep in mind that you might need to use a fingernail to remove or insert the sd card into the Treo. Other than that, my card works well.
    Mike
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by z3bum View Post
    Interesting idea. I actually got tired of the sd card popping out, and finally ground the end of it down with a file. There is quite alot of plastic you can remove safely. Keep in mind that you might need to use a fingernail to remove or insert the sd card into the Treo. Other than that, my card works well.
    Mike
    I was thinking that, but I was scared. I'm going to put off meaningful work right now and do it.
    Last edited by eatyummypuppies; 11/20/2006 at 11:56 PM. Reason: missing words
    It doesnt bother me all that much.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Nice color match! I also changed the color of my 2gig SD card... although I made it black with a Sharpie marker.

It matches well with the black IR panel, my new black Zoti Shortie Treo Antenna and black case.
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho View Post
    It doesnt bother me all that much.
    I agree - I NEVER notice it and I rarely ever hit is accidentally. But a clever idea, never the less....
    My Sena Leatherskin case has a leather flap that snaps in the back and essentially covers the SD card and also prevents it from ejecting which is nice, so I never notice it either
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Hmm, the only time mine ever popped out was when I dropped it and it shot out and went under my truck.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Never popped out and I like the Blue color of my SanDisk card...it goes with the grey color of the 700P and when I have it on vibrate, the red notification adds detail along with it...I pay attention to detail.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Same here - I use a cheap case that has the flap going over the SD card. Software wise I have CradleCare and it monitors the state of the card. Ben
    I ground mine down on a sidewalk as another member suggested as I had no file handy