1.    #1  
    Hi,
    My 700p resets itself each time I try to access Menu-Options-Phone preferences. At times it will reboot and the phone comes on again and at other times the Phone is off when the unit finishes resetting itself.
    Any Help will be much appreciated
    Thanks
    Jas
    Delete the Phone_SPCS.prc file you installed and reset the treo. All will work fine again.

Not directed at you but very related. Almost every problem that people report here on this board are the result of them installing hacks and crappy 3rd party software. Then they just want to blame Palm. I am I only one who tires of this?
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbogo View Post
    Hi,
    My 700p resets itself each time I try to access Menu-Options-Phone preferences. At times it will reboot and the phone comes on again and at other times the Phone is off when the unit finishes resetting itself.
    Any Help will be much appreciated
    Thanks
    Jas
    RC46 IS RIGHT. Splashcreens from previous TREO's seem to cause a conflict with the phone preference menu. Carefull how you back up the TREO, old PHONE_SPCS.prc files often finds a way to reappear.
  4.    #4  
    I do have a splash screen from the 650 but cannot find it in the "delete" list. Where do I look for the file?
    Thanks
    again
    Jas