Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Quote Originally Posted by +Kardboard+ View Post
    Eh, but that's more expensive than the USA store, as US$399 = C$461 and you get free shipping AND the music pack.
    It depends on whether Taxes will be charged upon delivery. BTW, after checkout, the USA store total comes to USD $454.86.

Anyone who ordered from the USA store: Did Purolator charge you taxes, duty or brokerage fees? Thanks.
    no extra taxes or duty except PST+GST=14%
  3.    #163  
    Quote Originally Posted by djinn View Post
    It depends on whether Taxes will be charged upon delivery. BTW, after checkout, the USA store total comes to USD $454.86.

Anyone who ordered from the USA store: Did Purolator charge you taxes, duty or brokerage fees? Thanks.
    Don't forget about the currency exchange. Mine came to $502 total. Crimson 'unlocked'.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcstuff View Post
    no extra taxes or duty except PST+GST=14%
    No duty just tax and exchange rate. Shipped right to my door in Toronto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caally View Post
    Mine came to $502 total.
    Is this amount in CAD $? If so, that's a good deal!
  5.    #165  
    Is this amount in CAD $? If so, that's a good deal!
    Yes it was $502 CAD
    Due to the vagaries of currency values, I got mine a tad cheaper -- CAD $496.70
    BTW, after checkout, the USA store total comes to USD $454.86.
    So the US store adds the Canadian taxes at checkout? (wait a minute, that's 14% - aren't we at 13% now?)
    Well, I guess it is about my turn to contribute something to this forum. Anyway, I ordered a Unlocked Graphite with the music pack from the US Palm on Dec 3rd and it arrived at my home in Vancouver on Dec 8th.

I thought it would take 2 weeks to get to me but I guess Palm somehow got a lot more graphite in stock right before Xmas. Good work Palm!!!!

Hint: If you are working for an educational institution (even you are in Canada), try to get that $50 discount, IT MIGHT WORK!!! HINT HINT

Somehow they only charged me 7% instead of 13%. I don't know why.
    Last edited by utopiadiablo; 12/14/2006 at 12:36 PM.
    My Copper just arrived! Stylus and SD card slot cover are rather rigid (maybe because it's cold? I dunno), unlike the "flexi stylus" "and un-flush slot cover as seen in some reviews. Sits nicely in my Treo Cradle Kit, and curiously, LifeDrive Manager says that it detects the Treo 680 as a drive! Won't work without a HotSync first, so I'll update on that later.

I've noticed that it picks up the network a lot faster than the 650 too.
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    Quote Originally Posted by +Kardboard+ View Post
    My Copper just arrived!
    When did you place your order and did you get a functional Tracking #? Thx.
    Placed an order on Dec. 6, tracking number started working maybe 2 or 3 days later. This was done on Palm Canada's store, NOT the PatrickS way. I did another one (Arctic! ) with that method too yesterday, and we'll see how long that one will take.

Dammit, I just dropped the Copper and it's slightly dented on the top now. STUPID Monaco case is USELESS! Arrrrrrgh...

Canuck PDA
    WTF? Shipping with the PatrickS method is faster AND free! Just got my Arctic 680 after 3 days?!?!!? Wow...

Canuck PDA
    Yep .. I ordered mine on Tuesday and got it today (Friday). It's also cheaper.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789