1.    #1  
    It's been quiet here the last few days .. so here goes:

This is about the "Sleep Hours" option in the Other page of Mailbox settings for POP3 and Ex accounts. I think that additional check boxes called "Weekends" and "weekdays" would be really helpful.

For us unfortunates who have to used scheduled Qsyncs in the background, the pattern of usage depends on whether it is a workday or weekday.

For example, I want to qsync to my home e-mail (pop3) account every 15 mins only during the daytime hours that I am at work, on weekdays. On the weekends, I am generally home in front of my PC. Similarly, for my work e-mail account, I want to "sleep" during work hours on weekdays (when I am at my desk.

Having Weekends and Weekdays check boxes will let us pick either or both to set up much more flexible "sleep" times.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Agreed, Sprint's Biz Connection has this option and it works well to further preserve batt life on the weekends.
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    I'd like to see this as well. I generally close Chatter when I get to work (even for personal accounts) as I'm generally in front of, or close to my PC during the workday. I'd like to be able to define the hours where it simply goes offline, so I don't have to worry about manually closing or having the unnecessary connections because of both clients being connected simultaneously.
  4.    #4  
    I think you can do that now (define hours when it "sleeps" and does not connect).
    My point is that that setting is currently set for all days, whereas most usage patterns differ for weekdays and weekends.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Right. I'd want it on except from about 7am until 5pm M-F.
  6.    #6  
    I want the same thing..
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM