Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    I paid for this last Thursday, January 18. (and according to Paypal Dmitry has received the money). I have yet to get a registration code even after I sent a follow up email to Dmitry on Friday.

I would recommend against any one else buying this.

Ed
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ed View Post
    I paid for this last Thursday, January 18. (and according to Paypal Dmitry has received the money). I have yet to get a registration code even after I sent a follow up email to Dmitry on Friday.

Ed
    That would be because you have to log in to your account you created on PalmPowerUps, select "Your Software" and you should see your registration key. Sometimes these developers do require us to read.
  3.    #103  
    Dmitry is talented, arrogant, and lazy when it comes to keeping up with emails and the "front end" of his business, but he is TALENTED! I have worked with him on the beta of BluePill and SkinUI. BTW, he is doing a beta on the next version of BluePill over at 1src.com. Good luck getting your code.
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by wellsjs View Post
    Dmitry is talented, arrogant, and lazy when it comes to keeping up with emails and the "front end" of his business, but he is TALENTED! I have worked with him on the beta of BluePill and SkinUI. BTW, he is doing a beta on the next version of BluePill over at 1src.com. Good luck getting your code.
    Ha, I sent him an e-mail an IM at 1SRC a few days ago to get in on the beta for BluePill but no response or acknowledgment. Great app though.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    That would be because you have to log in to your account you created on PalmPowerUps, select "Your Software" and you should see your registration key. Sometimes these developers do require us to read.
    Agreed. I just registered BluePill about 10-minutes ago and the entire transaction took about 3-minutes from registering with the palmpowerups.com site, to paying with paypal, to generating my registration code for the application. Very painless if you read the instructions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ed View Post

Ed

Hi Dr. Ed,

1. Go back to the website
    2. Click on the link "your software"
    3. Enter the e-mail you used in purchasing the software
    4. The webpage will then generate a registration code for you.
    5. Enter this code into your Bluepill application.
    6. Wal la! It works.
    Regards,

2smart4phone
    So after I RTFM'd all is well and working.

Thanks for the help

Ed
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Need some help people. Blue Pill is awesome and was working flawlessly on my 700P. I then had a mishap and dropped my Treo down the toilet (don't ask). I got my replacement device and got it going doing a restore from (NV Backup) my SD card. When I go to launch BluePill, my registered product was now unregistered with a different ID number. No big deal...so I thought. I emailed Dmitry 2weeks ago and guess what...no new registration code! I shot him a follow up emails on 3 seperate occasions after that and still no response. The product is great and all but the service has been ridiculously lacking to say the least.

Can anyone help me get my paid-for product working or at the very least, track Dmitry down and have him get my registration together? This is driving me bananas!!
    I think he usually checks this thread. He was working with me via e-mail to debug a new release the day before yesterday, so I know he's around. Sorry, but I don't have a way to get in touch with him beyond the contact info on his site.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456