1.    #1  
    I Know there's a better place to post this,but I just discovered ..If while in the phone app., push and hold the green phone button it dials voice mail ! Much easer than the 1 key ! Who Knew ? !( SORRY SHOULD OF BEEN 650 FOURM )
    Last edited by byronchurch; 11/20/2006 at 03:32 PM. Reason: wrong forem
    On the 700wx it redials the last number called. I wonder why they changed it?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  3.    #3  
    hmmmmmm...... sounds like a job for.........HackMan!
    I thought it dialed the last number called too, I'll have to look into that. It's been a while since I used the 650.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I thought it dialed the last number called too, I'll have to look into that. It's been a while since I used the 650.
    Dang ! your right I guess voice mail was the last # I dialed . Oh Well,I Lost a voice mail # but I found a redial !
    Oh well, better luck next time. I'm sure there's a hack that could assign it to vmail for you.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer