Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Any of you have this problem ?

I just bought my 700p 2 months ago. Got the $150 instant rebate and the store rep told me to fill out some paperwork for the $100 mail in rebate from Sprint. Ok, so I bought the phone thinking it was $650- $150 - $100 = $ 400.

Now I get a card in the mail saying they will not honor the mail in rebate and I had my wife call and fight with them on the phone and no luck.
    Very convenient Sprint, after we buy the phone, you take away the mail in rebate that was promised... LMAO...

WTF !!!

anyone have any ideas on how to get that $100 back????

Thanks!
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Yes - file a complaint with the State Attorney General's Office and the BBB charging fraudulent claims. That generally gets their attention.
    Last edited by ksmith80209; 11/20/2006 at 03:32 PM.
    Talk to Retentions and get them to credit you $100. I had to do this before when they messed up one of my rebates.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Talk to Retentions and get them to credit you $100. I had to do this before when they messed up one of my rebates.
    Retentions?? what exactly is that?

Thanks for your help, they should not be able to get away with this lol.
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Dial *2 on your phone and when the automated system asks what you want to do say "Cancel". This will get you to the Retentions group. They are English speaking reps that are supposed to stop people from cancelling by giving them better deals or free addons (text messages, free nights&weekends @6pm, etc).
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer