1.    #1  
    When I 1st got my phone back jan of 2006 ( before the palm update ), I was able to connect to my jeep's UConnect very easy. After the update it still ran good. When I had to do a hard reset on my device and tried to pair it again. It would not accept the pass code. I tried about 15 different 4 digit codes all ones that I have not used before. Others have been able to pair their devices with the UConnect but I cant with my treo ( after the palm update ).

Hope someone here will have a fix

-- Sal
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    ok. i just has this problem today with my 700wx.

i installed the sms patch, yahoo to go mobile and a one other program that excaping my mind. in any event i had shut the car and restarted it along with doing a hard reset and it works fine now. something is going on with the uconnect and the software for the 700wx.

i has a dodge magnum by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil0ne View Post
    When I 1st got my phone back jan of 2006 ( before the palm update ), I was able to connect to my jeep's UConnect very easy. After the update it still ran good. When I had to do a hard reset on my device and tried to pair it again. It would not accept the pass code. I tried about 15 different 4 digit codes all ones that I have not used before. Others have been able to pair their devices with the UConnect but I cant with my treo ( after the palm update ).

Hope someone here will have a fix

-- Sal