1.    #1  
    I had a problem with On Demand last week where the program kept popping up a notification that my subscription had expired. When I would click on "Renew?" it would just loop me back into the renewal screen and I was unable to access any of the "premium" areas. I called Sprint and within a few hours the problem was fixed. An agent called back three times to confirm that things were working well. He told me that they had reset my account in some way in order to get it working. When I first called I asked for Treo Technical Support (don't know if the Treo was appropriate) and the person who originally took the call seemed to know exactly what the problem was.

I remember a while back that this problem was causing headaches for a number of users. Sprint really seems to be improving!
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Did the expired message come up with the regular channels or just the premium channels? Were you trying to purchase the premium channels and were unable to do so, or were you still within the "trial" period? I'm wondering since my premium channels say the trial period has expired. Are these supposed to be free if I have the "ultimate powervision" package? If so, and your call fixed the problem, then I might have to follow your lead....
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dlai View Post
    Did the expired message come up with the regular channels or just the premium channels? Were you trying to purchase the premium channels and were unable to do so, or were you still within the "trial" period? I'm wondering since my premium channels say the trial period has expired. Are these supposed to be free if I have the "ultimate powervision" package? If so, and your call fixed the problem, then I might have to follow your lead....
    The expired message began popping up only in the premium channels in spite of the fact that I have been subscribed to On Demand for several months. When the original trial expired after a couple of weeks on the device, I was given the option to renew for $5 a month which I immediately did. Now I see that it is $6.50 per month and don't know if I will find myself paying the higher price.

Insofar as the Ultimate Powervision package is concerned, I'm not sure what that is supposed to include. I must say that when I purchased the 700p from Sprint, I negotiated and was told I would receive the Ultimate Powervision package (there were three packages at the time which I never understood very well). However, the word "Ultimate" is nowhere to be seen on my bill, rather, the last time I looked, it looked like plain old Powervision. Perhaps I should have asked for an email confirmation (will try to in the future). Sprint did let me have Powervision for $10 (I believe that is exactly what appears on my bill) which, after looking around at what the other carriers charge, doesn't seem bad at all, so I just decided to let it go.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by copernicus; 11/21/2006 at 01:24 PM.