1.    #1  
    I installed the Gmail.prc with all the numerous instructions in the forums and it seems to work. Also I got all settings right in the Java VM etc.

Nevertheless: I have installed according to the instructions and get pass the signin page and then it says LOADING for some seconds and I get the following error:

'This program requires a working data connection. Please check your signal strength.'

I am connected to the internet.

Any ideas? I am using a 650 GSM unlocked (ENA 1.20).
    Quote Originally Posted by aero310 View Post
    I installed the Gmail.prc with all the numerous instructions in the forums and it seems to work. Also I got all settings right in the Java VM etc.

Nevertheless: I have installed according to the instructions and get pass the signin page and then it says LOADING for some seconds and I get the following error:

'This program requires a working data connection. Please check your signal strength.'

I am connected to the internet.

Any ideas? I am using a 650 GSM unlocked (ENA 1.20).
    Same/similar question, Google reports I can't run the gmail app on the 650 (I'd need JVM?) where / how can I install Java virtual machine?
  3.    #3  
    Don, you can get the Java VM at Palm Support or search the forum for a file called WEME571JVM.zip.