1.    #1  
    In the past 2 weeks my Treo Led that used to alert me to emails, messages, etc. stays a constant green for some reason. I don't know if I should call Sprint. I haven't installed anything new, it just happens a lot now. Anyone have any ideas, advice? Thanks in advance.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Jimmie, had you updated any software just prior to this happening? What do you have installed. If I remember correctly, you don't have a lot of third-party apps, right? If you soft reset, does the green light immediately come on or does it just stay on after it is initially triggered?

Also, take a look at your preferences, maybe something inadvertently changed there.
  3.    #3  
    I don't have too much installed. I am always updating to the latest build of chatter. It started like 2 weeks ago. Even if I soft reset when it's solid green, once my Treo comes back up the Led goes solid green. It goes away sometimes, but now it's getting more often than not it's solid green. I can't tell if I have a full charge when my treo is charginh because it is solid green even while charging. Do you think I should call Sprint?
    Jimmie Geddes
    You might want to give them a call, maybe they can tell you something. I always update to the latest Chatter so I don't think that's the cause. Also haven't seen this mentioned on the Chatter website forum.

Can you hard reset so you are back in stock form and see what it does? That would at least help eliminate it being an add-on software probelm.