Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1.    #1  
    Can I get it for less than $300?
  2. #2  
    It depend on with carrier that you are with
  3.    #3  
    sprint
  4. #4  
    I am with Verizon and it was $299.00 with a two year contract.
  5. #5  
    I paid 60 for mine (ebay/sprintnetwork).
  6. #6  
    $150 through Sprint retentions (4 weeks ago).
  7. #7  
    I paid $79 for mine through Ebay/sprintnetwork. Now he goes under seller name "itemzbay"
  8. PDR447's Avatar
    Posts
    147 Posts
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    #8  
    $99+taxes after all the rebates(VZW, beginning of September)
  9. #9  
    PDR447, was that price with a brand new contract with VZW or an upgrade option? I'm with VZW and also in So. Cal.
  10. e2chris's Avatar
    Posts
    312 Posts
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    #10  
    omg... why not look on there websites?
    If I could know then, what I know now.
  11. PDR447's Avatar
    Posts
    147 Posts
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by rkirkr View Post
    PDR447, was that price with a brand new contract with VZW or an upgrade option? I'm with VZW and also in So. Cal.
    When I got that I was currently with verizon on a month to month basis(previous contract had ran out). That was with a new 2 year contract, new minute plan, and new data plan.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by e2chris View Post
    omg... why not look on there websites?
    Ummmm, maybe b/c there are 15,000 different people that you can get a 700p from. They're called RESELLERS and you can pay anywhere from 99 cents to $450.00 for the phone. OMG!!!
  13. #13  
    Lol.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
  14. #14  
    .99 cents, I was looking today.
  15. PDR447's Avatar
    Posts
    147 Posts
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by treozero View Post
    Ummmm, maybe b/c there are 15,000 different people that you can get a 700p from. They're called RESELLERS and you can pay anywhere from 99 cents to $450.00 for the phone. OMG!!!
    Very true. That reminds me, mine was from a VZW corporate store...
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigDee View Post
    Can I get it for less than $300?
    I have an idea: Do a search on the Internet and tell us the answer once you find out! (Be sure to also think about what your monthly bill will be in each scenario.)
  17. e2chris's Avatar
    Posts
    312 Posts
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    #17  
    thinking of getting some jeans. what is the cheapest I can get some Levis for? considering resellers and all...
    If I could know then, what I know now.
  18. e2chris's Avatar
    Posts
    312 Posts
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    #18  
    oh and I want to wait here and not do a search in google.
    If I could know then, what I know now.
  19. #19  
    TC = Too Cruel (to the Terminally Lazy)
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by e2chris View Post
    thinking of getting some jeans. what is the cheapest I can get some Levis for? considering resellers and all...
    I've had good luck with http://www.denimexpress.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions