1.    #1  
    Well, I got so fed up with the occasional 5-10 second delays between screens, that I bit the bullet and did a hard reset. I know that Versamail seems to be the culprit with that annoying delay. After I did the hard reset, I did not even attempt to open Versamail, rather, I used a free program called Obfuscate, which hides Versamail. Uninstalling Versamail from the ROM looked too tedious to attempt. Since then, I have installed Snappermail as my email client and I installed the rest of the programs I had prior on my phone to the hard reset, and I am 100% happier - reminds me of the 650 days.....
    I have never had a problem with versamail and delays. I did have delays after using blazer. Since installing launcher x those delays have disappeared.
    I can use blazer and immediately switch screens whereas before it would take up to a minute.
    To give Blazer some credit, you probably had it set to Clear Cache on exit. So, depending on how much cache you've accumulated during that browsing session determines how long it will take to switch apps. The more cache there is the longer it'll take to clear. Just my two cents.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    To give Blazer some credit, you probably had it set to Clear Cache on exit. So, depending on how much cache you've accumulated during that browsing session determines how long it will take to switch apps. The more cache there is the longer it'll take to clear. Just my two cents.
    You are correct I did have it set to clear on exit. I don't remember changing that setting but I have. I just changed it back to clear cache on exit and it took forever to switch screens.