1.    #1  
    Three buttons at the bottom of the Call Log:

Details
    Cancel
    My message button doesn't do anything. What's it for? My guess would be to append a message describing that telephone call for future reference. But this function is either disabled, or has yet to be implemented.

I'm on Sprint, if that makes any difference.

Thanks.
    well fyi works on verizon
    Google is my Best Friend

The Building of the Biggest Software Site EVER!

http://www.treoquestions.org/questions/downloads.php
    The button will create a text message with the highlighted phone number as the recipient. Works on my Sprint 700p. Try it again, with different numbers highlighted. If it doesn't work, think if you have any third party software installed which messes with the messaging app.
  4.    #4  
    Appreciate the responses. Still doesn't work. My guess is it's a 3d party conflict (maybe Agendus?). Comes bundled now with AgendusMail, and try as I might to strip it from my device, I'm sure I left bits behind. Oh well. Thanks again.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RawsonDR View Post
    The button will create a text message with the highlighted phone number as the recipient. Works on my Sprint 700p. Try it again, with different numbers highlighted. If it doesn't work, think if you have any third party software installed which messes with the messaging app.
    I'll second Rawson's comment; works as he described on my Sprint 700P as well.

I don't have Agendus so I can't speak to that.
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
  6.    #6  
    I just noticed today that my "ignore (an incoming telephone call) with text message" doesn't work, either. I bet same problem at root. I can't think of anthing besides Agendus that's tried to comandeer my messaging. I put a small program on a while back called "send as sms" or something like that, but it caused resets, and I pulled it off the machine. It was a small program, and didn't leave any remnants. Made sure it was out of my preferences, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_T View Post
    I'll second Rawson's comment; works as he described on my Sprint 700P as well.

I don't have Agendus so I can't speak to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by CheckPt.Charlie View Post
    Three buttons at the bottom of the Call Log:

Details
    Cancel
    My message button doesn't do anything. What's it for? My guess would be to append a message describing that telephone call for future reference. But this function is either disabled, or has yet to be implemented.

I'm on Sprint, if that makes any difference.

Thanks.
    Tks for ponting this out CheckPT.Charlie. I never noticed it before and yes it works on my Sprint 700p.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover