Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Hi everyone,

I am using TakePhone 6.5 and it keeps going to the phone app after calls have ended, instead of going back to Takephone, even though I have "Return after ALL calls" selected in the Treo section of the TakePhone prefs.

Any ideas as to how to fix this?

Peace,

4s
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    I've had this problem too, even with 7.0, but only after a reset. Once I open TP manually it stops.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Hi,

1. Do as twitch3 suggested. TAKEphONE need to be run at least once to set this up.

2. Are you using any other telephony related app, like YourCall, CallFilter, etc. ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I am not sure what you mean by having to run TakePhone once to set this up, and I am using YourCall.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 4ster View Post
    I am not sure what you mean by having to run TakePhone once to set this up, and I am using YourCall.
    This means launch TP: Press the phone button, select TP from the launcher, etc. At least one screen from TP needs to be displayed so that it loads into memory.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Hmm. I am doing that, but it still reverts to the stock phone application when each call ends.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Quote Originally Posted by 4ster View Post
    Hmm. I am doing that, but it still reverts to the stock phone application when each call ends.
    Hi,

YourCall is "to blame" - it takes over after a call ends, and when it's done - it launches the PHONE app.

Since you are the 10th user who asked me about this, maybe IAMBIC should be asked to allow launching TAKEphONE after YourCall...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Thanks for the help, Shimon. Nuts to YourCall. It is off my Treo.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Sent to Iambic:

Hi,

I am a registered user of YourCall, and I find it quite helpful. However, I am currently not using it, because it causes TakePhone to return to the stock Phone application after calls, instead of returning to TakePhone.

Please consider making an option in YourCall to return to TakePhone after calls.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    WOW! They actually did it. Now I can set YourCall to go back to TakePhone. Sweet.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    This really is working well. the only quirk is that when I tell YourCall to ignore a phone number (like my voicemail), when the call is over, it goes back to the stock phone app.
    - C.S. Lewis