1.    #1  
    Help! I am a new Treo 700p owner and during Hotsync only 1 of my contact folders ( corporate) actually syncs to my Treo. The other Contact folder(personal) does not sync. Any suggestioons?
  2.    #2  
    Does anyone have 2 separate contact folders in Outlook? I have a business contact folder(original) with subcategories and I moved my personal contacts from this subcategory to its own contacts folder. I can't get both of these folders to sync with 700p. Only original contact folder will sync to Palm. C'mon somebody help me!!!
    Contacts folder is the only one that syncs with the Palm OS right out of the box using the installed conduits.

If you want to sync more than one folder - or a subfolder (preferred method) you will have to purchase Pocket Mirror Pro XT from www.chapura.com (or some other add on conduit manager).

Outlook - will recognize subfolders but the conduit manager included with Hot Sync only syncs the default Contacts Folder.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.