1.    #1  
    If their is no software update before yearend, Iam leaving sprint and going to verizon on the motorola Q.
    you will be sorry. I lasted about a week before I cam crawling back to my 700P
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    buh bye...
    Why do people make these threads with threats that if theres no software updates they are either leaving the service provider or getting rid of the phone? the point to this is? are we supposed to rally and stop people from getting a different phone? i mean last time i checked people where free to own and have whatever they please, some things that dont work for some work for others, not every device has all the bells and whistles, geez relax people, if the phone sucks, get rid of it and move on to another one, i think ill live with my 700p its not really giving me any problems besides some lag, but i guess im happy with it. ill deal with it.
    glosaul, why are you so fed up with Sprint? I just signed up for service and have a 700p. Are you thinking they need to fix the lag and white screen issues I keep reading about? I assume those issues will only be resolved by Palm/Access.
    Coming atcha from Phil a del phi a

Nokia 6160 --> Sony Ericsson T610 --> Treo 700p
    My stepson wanted a smart phone. He couldn't decide between the Q and the Treo. He finally opted for the Q. (really liked the "thinness" over the Treo). Bottom line is he's sorry he bought the Q. Software and battery issues. Says he visits his local Verizon store every week to two weeks.

Oh well ... to each his own I guess.
    Why don't you just simply do a hard reset, don't use Versamail and the slowdown issues are gone. That's if it is the slowdown that is bothering you so much.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    My only true question is: What does Sprint have to do with the Software update LMAO. Isn't that a Palm thing? Doesn't Verizon have the issues as well. GEEZ. I think you are fighting a neverwinning battle man good luck!
    Jump Jump!!! Nobody Likes A Quitter!!!!!
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash View Post
    Why don't you just simply do a hard reset, don't use Versamail and the slowdown issues are gone. That's if it is the slowdown that is bothering you so much.
    I agree... the other day I decided to do a hard reset... I then installed everything back via my back-up which was on my SD card... everything is noticeably quicker and the lag is gone. I recommend a good back-up program.. a hard reset.. then load everything back. It worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by glosaul View Post
    If their is no software update before yearend, Iam leaving sprint and going to verizon on the motorola Q.

Sprint, I can't quit you.