1.    #1  
    It seems like a lot of people just ***** about this phone. I have had it for a little over 3 weeks and only had reset problems in the 1st week since I had some programs that were not compatible took them off and no trouble. Reading some of these posts I would hate to think about how much you ***** at everything else in life. Do you complain about your car everyday? Are you the one that complains about the food to get a free stuff when you go out to eat? Its really not that bad of a phone, just get over the fact that you do not know how to use it.
    Actually, I think this phone is great. I upgraded from a treo650 and I am really glad I did. Certainly alot of the problems are the result of programs that are not compatible with the phone, not issues with the phone itself.

Some folks complain about the "time lag" but honestly, it's better at times than many computers I have owned over the years.

Anyway, that's my two cents worth.

Pilottreo1
    I do know how to use it but I am not able to use a phone that is constantly frozen! If you know how to use a frozen phone then please enlighten us all.
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pilottreo1 View Post
    Actually, I think this phone is great.
    Some folks complain about the "time lag" but honestly, it's better at times than many computers I have owned
    Pilottreo1

Pilottreo1,

Heheh.. I'm surprised your saying that about systems.. It looks like you use Puppy Linux
    MS I could understand.
    ============,,,================
    ===========(o o)===============
    =======oOO==(_)==OOo===========
    Treo 755p ;-)
    Tre 700p UPdated..
    Treo650- Sprint custom rom
    Tungsten T3 creative design.
    http://www.WilsonBradley.com
    http://www.myspace.com/wilsonbradley
    AOL screen name; WilsonIsON
    MSN; WilsonIsOn
    Yahoo; Wilson2bw
    ========ooooO==Ooooo==========
    =========( )===( )==========
    ==========\ (====) /===========
    ===========\_)==(_/============
    is it ironic or is it just me? *****ing about those who *****... (just my .02)
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewAz View Post
    It seems like a lot of people just ***** about this phone. I have had it for a little over 3 weeks and only had reset problems in the 1st week since I had some programs that were not compatible took them off and no trouble. Reading some of these posts I would hate to think about how much you ***** at everything else in life. Do you complain about your car everyday? Are you the one that complains about the food to get a free stuff when you go out to eat? Its really not that bad of a phone, just get over the fact that you do not know how to use it.
    OOOOOOO.......

I can feel the heat and smell the smoke right now.........