1.    #1  
    App for viewing files on the SD card that came on 700P CD. Can't determine the PRC from my backup folder, can't find using search here or on Google or at Palm site and don't have CD with me.

I'm reinstalling after a hard reset (though I use Filez more frequently, still liked the app).
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    i have the file... I can email it to you.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Could you send it to me as well. I not sure I have used this app on my 700p.
    "I have no idea what you just said, so here is a bunny with a pancake on its head."
    Here ya go
    Attached Files Attached Files
  5.    #5  
    thx!
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    uhg... stupid me.. I went and installed the prc to check it out and now it wont uninstall.. how do I get rid of this program?? Uninstall manager says it is protected... I used FileZ to remove the Copy Protection and it still wont remove... What do I do???
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    can't u just delete it from the Delete menu in the launcher?
    no... its got protected files.. uhg... I found out how to do it... here is a link..

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh....php?p=1013797

you need to find all the files through FileZ and unprotect them OR do a soft reset (my very first one I might add) and then remove it using uninstall manager or the normal palm delete thing...

uhg.. what a hassle
    the very fact that you need to use another file browser (FileZ) to uninstall ANOTHER file browser (Files) is just another reason not to use the file browser (Files)... though the graphics were REALLY nice compared to filez.... oh well