1.    #1  
    Ever since I have owned the 700p I have encountered a situation where the first push a hard button does nothing. The second push activates that function. Rather than detail all third-party apps on the phone (and I do read this forum and other information to make sure they are compatible with the Verizon 700p), I would like to know if anyone else is experiencing the same kind of thing? It tends to happen after the phone is off for awhile and not all the time.

Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Yes, this does happen on my Verizon 700p, although it is very infrequent. IMHO, this occurs when the unit is trying to acquire and/or modify the Network/Phone signal, even when the screen is off.....
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    happens a lot, does this without any 3rd parties...
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler
    any workarounds?

EDIT: look at my join date. I signed up w/ visorcentral when I got my first visor in elementary school and i guess i didn't make any forum posts. Now I'm in college. haha.
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    You mean, other than just waiting a few seconds for the 700p to accept keypresses again? I don't think so. Perhaps a firmware update may address this, but I doubt it. The blending of technologies old and new makes for little hiccups like this. I'm not sure anyone had a smartphone in mind when OS 5 was being developed. You could try turning off the phone (not just the screen) if it really bothers you.