Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was looking around the TC and found post What does your 700w Today Screen look like? and search found other Palm user also ask the quesiton. "Today" Screen for Treo 700p
    I do realize Palm's "Today" screen is not the same meaning as WM's but we can still show off!!!

I think there is a today screen for DateBK6, my default calender also has one (which is what I use). 2Day and Zlauncher is kinda like Today screen....
    Visor -> Treo 300 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Treo 800w
  2.    #2  
    My sad looking "Today" screen, but it's all I need! wish they had buid this with plug-in ready.

To-do list
    Date
    Email

it's cool that the background can be fade 0-100%

http://img15.imgspot.com/u/06/318/18...1163631991.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by justdoit2; 11/15/2006 at 04:10 PM. Reason: upload to photo site
    ^WOW! Your sig says you upgraded from a 300 - now that brings back memories. You must be one happy customer no matter what issues the 700P has.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    My Treo 700p Today Screen . . . ZLauncher w/ZL Plugin Today and ZL 4cast

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...althOrange.jpg
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    How do you save your Today screen, or any screen image for that matter, as a file to post?
    Palm IIIx > m505 > Tungsten T > T5 > Red BlackBerry Pearl 8110 (only device work IT will allow!)
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Here is my Datebk6 today screen. Not the most killer out there but it does the trick. I have my Butler alarm set wake me up and launch Datebk6 with this view. Appointments and weather info are ready to go...
  7.    #7  
    ChemEngr, yep very happy. if it's not broken don't fix it... but Treo 300 was getting O'l. the funny thing is my boss also got a 700P after he saw my.

harps, use Snap. it's free. you just enable it and select which button you want to use to capture the screen. And than it's in your SD in bmp format.

Wow, Zlauncher looks nice what is the the theme called? Datebk6 is not bad... but I am not planning on a upgrade yet. I am not big on weather and temp on the same screen but it's nice to know POS can do it too.
    Last edited by justdoit2; 11/16/2006 at 08:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by harps View Post
    How do you save your Today screen, or any screen image for that matter, as a file to post?
    I use BugMe! which does other things besides screenshots, but I cannot figure out how to not have all the white unused area go away (without having to crop it with a photoshop tool). It does it on my TH55 320x480 screen too.
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
    Here's mine.
    Mine with 2Day, Datebook 6 and ZLauncher. Pardon the "nothing" in Datebook 6, but it only displays today's date, hence it was edited a bit.

Ben
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Here's mine. The background pic is my first day in HI on the beach at the Hale Koa in Waikiki. What a great place!
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    mtndew, what DateBk6 icon set are you using?

My icons don't look nearly as nice as your's :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiVeyx View Post
    mtndew, what DateBk6 icon set are you using?

My icons don't look nearly as nice as your's :-)
    Yeah, I'm curious too.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Mine with 2Day, Datebook 6 and ZLauncher. Pardon the "nothing" in Datebook 6, but it only displays today's date, hence it was edited a bit.

Ben
    Ben,

How did you manage to get your 2day backimage to extend to the top of the screen? All of the images I've tried only extend to the top of the 2day window (what would be the "owner" line on your screen). Everything above that just has a white background.
    Quote Originally Posted by justdoit2 View Post
    My sad looking "Today" screen . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    Here's mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    Here's mine.
    Totally OT Qustion: I see you all use Snap. What is the "formal" name of the button that the three of you use for your "Snap key" and what phone do you have? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr View Post
    Totally OT Qustion: I see you all use Snap. What is the "formal" name of the button that the three of you use for your "Snap key" and what phone do you have? Thanks.
    On my 600 and my 700p I use the Power key.
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    I use the power key on my 700p as well. I think that's the default when launching Snap.
    Well, here's my most recent 2Day screen with the 4Cast plugin and FontSmoother handling the text.

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8...1824559ad0.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousSource View Post
    I use the power key on my 700p as well. I think that's the default when launching Snap.
    Well, here's my most recent 2Day screen with the 4Cast plugin and FontSmoother handling the text.

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8...1824559ad0.png
    Nice!
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr View Post
    I use up on the 5-way on my T650.
    AnonymousSource, could you please post your font you used for 2day.
    Treoing & Loving it
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast