Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Open it in the Palm native picture viewer, use Snap to take a snapshot. The image will be 320x320.
    Hi, Thanks for all your kind patience. I've finaly got my today screen in the 320x320 format. Pls feel free to comment.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mooky; 01/21/2007 at 10:17 AM.
    Looking good Mooky ... glad you were successful.
    Thank you gijohn for your patience . I'm still learning on how can I make my 2day screen more refreshing to look at. Here's another one \. Any comments good or bad will be appreciated.
    The problem normally is the contrast needed to make the lettering stand out. What I have been doing recently is going to a b/w background with varying degrees of contrast.

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooky View Post
    Any comments good or bad will be appreciated.
    Nice. I like the partial reflection of the photographer. Agree that the text could be improved to make it easier to read. I'm still searching for the right combination of various text & background colors. Also, is there a separate program that makes the info bar below 2day transparent? I've looked through the various 2day pref menus and haven't found it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrfaris View Post
    Nice. I like the partial reflection of the photographer. Agree that the text could be improved to make it easier to read. I'm still searching for the right combination of various text & background colors. Also, is there a separate program that makes the info bar below 2day transparent? I've looked through the various 2day pref menus and haven't found it yet.

Great wallpaper jrfaris.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    More refreshing to look at?? How's about my boring wallpapercalendarbackgroundstandardpic ??? lol

I have been trying to. But it seems that I can only randomly make the text to appear white with black bold borders. Sometimes, it would appear as white with shadowed borders when I play around with the text colors. I wonder why???
    Ok ... how to start the week at the top with (M)onday instead of the default (S)unday? Looked around in Pref's and Calendar pref's. Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by gijohn View Post
    Ok ... how to start the week at the top with (M)onday instead of the default (S)unday? Looked around in Pref's and Calendar pref's. Huh?
    It's in Palm Pref (not 2day) under formats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooky View Post
    I have been trying to. But it seems that I can only randomly make the text to appear white with black bold borders. Sometimes, it would appear as white with shadowed borders when I play around with the text colors. I wonder why???
    Are you using the options under categories? Here are a few examples.
    Last edited by jrfaris; 01/21/2007 at 03:03 PM.
    Found it ... thanking you.
    Here is my current theme ^.^
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    That picture is excellent. Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Franko515 View Post
    can u post up that background to share, thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    is this on palm or windows?
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    can u post up that background to share, thanks !
    FYI I adapted it for the Treo screen from the Margaritaville web site.
    Its Palm OS Today screen . Used with TodayPLUS
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    that looks awesome
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast