Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousSource View Post
    ^^ The tasks and calendar entries are assigned categories, then each category is assigned a color combination from the categories settings in the preferences. Use the "Set icon & color" option to set both the back color and fore color for each category. You can set icons here too, but I do that in Agendus.

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/7...1839186zz1.png

Here's a capture of the Display options. If you use the category settings above they will overwrite the display color preferences for the text of the event/task, but the display colors are still used for the text preceding the event (e.g. the day, time, +1, etc).

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/5...1839455kb5.png

Hope that helps...
    Hi, could you please tell me how to add to the TO Do and Calender
    sections???
    thanks,
    Rima
    Rima - you can't do it from within 2Day. You need to go to your calendar application. Towards the top right corner of your screen you should have a small drop down menu that says "All" with a down arrow. The last item in this drop down menu should say Edit Categories. From there you can create new ones that will transfer over to 2Day.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gijohn View Post
    Rima - you can't do it from within 2Day. You need to go to your calendar application. Towards the top right corner of your screen you should have a small drop down menu that says "All" with a down arrow. The last item in this drop down menu should say Edit Categories. From there you can create new ones that will transfer over to 2Day.

Hi there, thanks so much for the reply. I feel so stupid sometimes because I have a hard time finding things....as in now..I have Datebk6 if that matters but I did not find an arrow at the top right corner...maybe it is somewhere else. I will keep looking and check back for a reply...
    thanks again
    Did you look in your Treo Calendar application?
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Did you look in your Treo Calendar application?
    I did and I still can't find it, it is probably me...I will keep trying!!
    thanks for the help..
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Mines not a treo, but it will come!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm IIIx > m505 > Tungsten T > T5 > Red BlackBerry Pearl 8110 (only device work IT will allow!)
    Look familar?
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Here is my newest creation.. thanks to the 2Day app...

Fridayy
    If you don't mind me asking, what app are you using to change your fonts? I tried Z Launcher about 6 months ago and had a number of resets, so I didn't buy it. Just wondering what is working for you.

Quote Originally Posted by fridayy View Post
    Here is my newest creation.. thanks to the 2Day app...

Fridayy
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by justleft View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, what app are you using to change your fonts? I tried Z Launcher about 6 months ago and had a number of resets, so I didn't buy it. Just wondering what is working for you.
    I use FontSmoother...I have had nooo issues with this app on my 700P..
    works like a dream!!

Fridayy
    Thanks Fridayy, I just downloaded it and will give it a try. So far, I am very impressed with the difference it makes.

Quote Originally Posted by fridayy View Post
    I use FontSmoother...I have had nooo issues with this app on my 700P..
    works like a dream!!

Fridayy
    2.04 is the latest release of FontSmoother - I also use it and like it. Love those its. The font I am using is Utopia 18 aa ker.

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    2.04 is the latest release of FontSmoother - I also use it and like it. Love those its. The font I am using is Utopia 18 aa ker.

Ben
    can u upload that font, thanksssssssss
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    can u upload that font, thanksssssssss
    It is below. Ben
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Hello, this is a cool thread! I've downloaded 2day but there's no way I can extend my wall paper to fill the whole screen!!?? Also tried playing around with em fonts and how do I create a black border all around my fonts instead of a 3 dimensional one? Can't seem to find a tutorial around.

Apologize for my newbie questions.
    Hope this isn't just for Treo 700's! My 680 Today screen looks like this:
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooky View Post
    but there's no way I can extend my wall paper to fill the whole screen!!?? Also tried playing around with em fonts and how do I create a black border all around my fonts instead of a 3 dimensional one? Can't seem to find a tutorial around.
    Mooky - read post #22. If you use a 320x320 .bmp file it should fill up the screen.

Font .. may have to use a Font editor? Not sure
    Mooky - read post #22. If you use a 320x320 .bmp file it should fill up the screen.

Font .. may have to use a Font editor? Not sure

Hi gijohn, yeah I read post #22. but how do I get to use 320X320.bmp? Can someone post a step by step instruction for this newbie??

Also would like to get a wall paper that's got greens n blue skies... kinda like the xp default wallpaper. PLease help!!
    I just pulled the pic I wanted to use in to Photoshop, resized it to 320x320 and saved it as a .bmp. Sent it via BT to my 700p and then in Preferences > Display > Skin .. select camera images and point to the pic.
    I just pulled the pic I wanted to use in to Photoshop, resized it to 320x320 and saved it as a .bmp. Sent it via BT to my 700p and then in Preferences > Display > Skin .. select camera images and point to the pic.
    Tried resizing by clicking on the 'image' - 'image size' and try to alter the picture dimensions. I cannot seem to get 320X320.
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast