Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    can someone explain how to do the one with the fish so that my phone can looke like that exactly
    I have a question that I hope isn't stupid, but I can't seem to find an answer.

Can 2Day sync with Outlook, or does it have to sync with the Palm desktop calendar?

I'm loving what you all have done with the screen shots. I want a Today screen shot that's not the plain old regular one...so boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by French View Post
    I have a question that I hope isn't stupid, but I can't seem to find an answer.

Can 2Day sync with Outlook, or does it have to sync with the Palm desktop calendar?

I'm loving what you all have done with the screen shots. I want a Today screen shot that's not the plain old regular one...so boring.
    Using 2day will work with Outlook or Palm Desktop.
    I'm not very techie but here's what actually happens:

Outlook and Palm Desktop sync with you Treo's PIM (addresses, Tasks, Calendar.

2ays is an overlay of some sort to mirror your Treo's PIM but displayed differently.

2days is a great app and it amazing what it can do for you.
    Give it a go.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Using 2day will work with Outlook or Palm Desktop.
    I'm not very techie but here's what actually happens:

Outlook and Palm Desktop sync with you Treo's PIM (addresses, Tasks, Calendar.

2ays is an overlay of some sort to mirror your Treo's PIM but displayed differently.

2days is a great app and it amazing what it can do for you.
    Give it a go.
    Good Luck
    Thank you! Just what I was hoping to hear (read). Haven't gotten my treo yet...but very, very excited. Waiting for Verizon....
    anyone
    Hiya! Sorry about the wait, I sent ya a PM about getting the iPhone look theme .
    Quote Originally Posted by realwar View Post
    It's beautiful!

My first post, hello everyone!
    Hello and welcome to TC ^_^/
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Hiya! Sorry about the wait, I sent ya a PM about getting the iPhone look theme .
    is this what u wanted???
    Attached Files Attached Files
  9. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Lupe, could you tell me how? Please.
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    is this what u wanted???
    Woops, nope, it wasn't that. It was that TodayPLUS GT screenshot with the clownfish theme he wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Lupe, could you tell me how? Please.
    Sure, I'll post the info here soon as I gather the material >.<. Have to say like always that TodayPLUS GT is more of a stylus based app and the developer has gone missing in action so don't think we will see any updates to make this more treo friendly. >.<
    Just small change to give it more of an iPhonish look

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...123172702P.jpg
    Welp to get the same set up I had on this, you will need two applications. One is TodayPLUS GT which is basically the whole Today app and the other one is IconPlus to replace the default icons.
    Here is the download site for TodayPLUS GT.
    and here is IconPlus.

Now here is the downloads for the themes. GlossyMac is the skin for TodayPLUS GT, you'll have to install this into the ram, it won't read themes if its on the card, unlike zLauncher >.< You can also get more themes from here just in case ya get bored of the same skin like I do after a while >.<
    I've also uploaded the icons for ya to use to give it that cool apple look, that will be used by IconPlus .
    The last piece will be the Clowfish wallpaper. So here ya go..Clownfish Download

So there goes all the info needed to get it up and running . Hope that all helps out right there. ^_^/ Enjoy the day.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Well thanks to this thread, I've been having tons of fun personalizing my Treo! And I like my set up on this far better than what I did on my TX! I'm sure 2 of these pictures will look very familiar.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Lupe,

TodayPlusGT is giving me a message says "beta expired' can you post your version of TodayPlusGT?

thanks

Fridayy
    Hi there Fridayy, I believe that with the GT the trial expiration won't come up if you have TodayPLUS registered. When you have a registered code for TodayPLUS, you can use TodayPLUS Gt without it expiring. Wow, now I see what some people said about it being a lil slow on the 700P...it is lil slow on the 755p ;_;.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    i just installed todayplus. why cant i get the shortcut buttons to show up at the bottom?
    TodayPLUS was mostly just a today screen, it is TodayPLUS GT that added the launcher shortcuts. You should go ahead and use GT
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    TodayPLUS was mostly just a today screen, it is TodayPLUS GT that added the launcher shortcuts. You should go ahead and use GT
    I'm having the same issues with GT. I registered Todayplus then installed GT but when i try to open GT it says Beta Expired. (?)
    Did you register it when it was giving you that beta expired message? You should delete GT and then reinstall GT, that should fix the problem. If that is still happening, might be best to delete all of TodayPLUS files and GT then reinstall TodayPlus, register it, the install GT.
  19.    #199  
    ;-) I like the color. not a fan of iPhone (not yet), but like the idea. thx for sharing!

Welp to get the same set up I had on this, you will need two applications. One is TodayPLUS GT which is basically the whole Today app and the other one is IconPlus to replace the default icons.
    Here is the download site for TodayPLUS GT.
    and here is IconPlus.

Now here is the downloads for the themes. GlossyMac is the skin for TodayPLUS GT, you'll have to install this into the ram, it won't read themes if its on the card, unlike zLauncher >.< You can also get more themes from here just in case ya get bored of the same skin like I do after a while >.<
    I've also uploaded the icons for ya to use to give it that cool apple look, that will be used by IconPlus .
    The last piece will be the Clowfish wallpaper. So here ya go..Clownfish Download

So there goes all the info needed to get it up and running . Hope that all helps out right there. ^_^/ Enjoy the day.
    Visor -> Treo 300 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Treo 800w
    Quote Originally Posted by wellsjs View Post
    My Treo 700p Today Screen . . . ZLauncher w/ZL Plugin Today and ZL 4cast

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...althOrange.jpg
    what zlauncher theme is that?
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast