Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I searched for info on this topic, but did not find what I was looking for. Excuse me if this has recently been addressed.

Is there a work around to have the light stay on longer during a call?

thanks,
    why would u want the backlight to stay on, that will just drain the hell out of your battery, it should dim after a few seconds, but if u need it to stay on for whatever reason , then you can use, Always On, its a small program and free
    Or just tap towards the upper middle portion of the screen and it comes back on.
    StopDim does this. I don't think Always On does, that app just overrides the power off time to my knowledge.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    StopDim from gotreosoftware.com works. It used to annoy the heck out of me when I want to do something on the Treo screen while on call and it's totally black and can't see anything.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
    or use Phone Technician or TreoGuard to toggle the screen on/off during calls. Personally, I use TreoGuard for the job.
    or like Candela said - just tap towards the upper middle portion of the screen and it comes back on. Works every time for me.