Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1.    #1  
    How do I know? Because I just bought a Treo 650 off Amazon today.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDs10e View Post
    How do I know? Because I just bought a Treo 650 off Amazon today.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDs10e View Post
    How do I know? Because I just bought a Treo 650 off Amazon today.
    I read your other post too - I get it.

    Yep, you ever want to short a stock - just let me know and I'll buy it. And it is guaranteed to go up after I sell it for a loss....
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    I read your other post too - I get it.

    Yep, you ever want to short a stock - just let me know and I'll buy it. And it is guaranteed to go up after I sell it for a loss....
    I just sent you a list.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganT View Post
    Just call me Berd.
  6. kmorris's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    #6  
    I was confused too, but I think he's saying, just his luck that it would be released tomorrow since he bought a 650 today!
  7. #7  
    I'm going to rate this thread 5 stars!
    Just call me Berd.
  8. #8  
    Ok, so for fun I called the Corporate Palm store and asked about their hours for next week. (They're open M-W only, if you're in Sunnyvale.)

    Asked if they knew if the 680 would be available by then. All I got was a curt "No" answer.

    Not sure if that means that they won't have it by then or that the guy answering the phone didn't know....


    So if you've bought one from Amazon, I'd like to know if during the purchasing phase it asked you what color you wanted....
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by RawData View Post

    So if you've bought one from Amazon, I'd like to know if during the purchasing phase it asked you what color you wanted....
    I think some did not read carefully and hence missed the point. I bought a 650 from Amazon, not a 680. Point being, now that I finally gave up waiting and bought a 650, the 680 is certain to be released tomorrow.
  10. #10  
    And what does your buying a 650 today have to do with knowledge of the release date for the 680? Because the way you worded your post, sounded like somehow, after buying your 650, you magically knew when the 680 was going to be released. And this only happened, because you bought a treo 650 on Amazon. That day.

    Point being, your wording of your original post mistaken people.

    I shouldn't have read this post after a nice smoke session haha
  11. ion++'s Avatar
    Posts
    299 Posts
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by chenling View Post
    And what does your buying a 650 today have to do with knowledge of the release date for the 680? Because the way you worded your post, sounded like somehow, after buying your 650, you magically knew when the 680 was going to be released. And this only happened, because you bought a treo 650 on Amazon. That day.

    Point being, your wording of your original post mistaken people.

    I shouldn't have read this post after a nice smoke session haha
    What are you smoking?
  12. #12  
    funny
  13. OnTheFly's Avatar
    Posts
    99 Posts
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    #13  
    WOW, we have a testy bunch around here. I realize we are all (OK, maybe not ALL of us) waiting with anxious breath for the release of the 680, but let's not verbally bash each other b/c of our 680 release impatience. The dude was simply making a joke about buying his new 650 and his bad luck regarding releases. Maybe if we were ALL smoking a little something we'd all think it was funny.

    Can't we all just get along?
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDs10e View Post
    How do I know? Because I just bought a Treo 650 off Amazon today.
    Always happens that way. I bought one the day before the annoncement of the 680. I thought ii was screwed
  15. santas's Avatar
    Posts
    624 Posts
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    #15  
    I guess I must be smoking too. I thought it was funny.
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
  16. #16  
    Yea, good thread... I still wonder what color his 650 will be...

Posting Permissions