1.    #1  
    I am having a strange behavior that Marc is unable to reproduce. I am hoping to verify that I am not seeing things.

Could folks who are using the EX Plugin and OWA (no IMAP) verify whether they are seeing this:

1. Delete an e-mail (tap the icon on the left of the e-mail). The email will turn grey
    2. Undelete that email (tap the icon on the left of the e-mail). The email will look normal again
    3. Perform a Quicksync

Does the e-mail remain in the Mailbox? Or does it get deleted anyway?

In my case, the e-mail gets deleted.

Please include the version # of Chatter that you are using...
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I Have a Sprint T650 1.13a with Chatter ver 2.2b23. I think that the lastest Beta release at this time. I followed your instruction and my result the message was also deleted.
  3.    #3  
    Yay!!

Marc, please note.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Noted; I just can't make it happen. Very strange.

Marc
    Are you doing this from Summary or from the actual mailbox? And can you send a log that shows the problem?

Marc
  6.    #6  
    In my case, it happens from both Mailbox and Summary screen.

I am collecting a detailed log of this and the other issue (not q-syncing with chatter on, screen off for my POP3 account). Will send after about 1 hour.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    I also have seen this behavior for quite some time now. I have seen this through many, many beta upgrades. I am on the latest using a 650 on Cingular's network. I sync to my OWA mailbox.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I just sent a log of the error. Note I accidentally put my email address for the name. This Email account is set up to push messages (Sprint). Then I move deleted messages to Deleted items folder. Performance Preferences: Latency More, Updates to Server Fast,
    Signal Req’d for Data Good Signal.